What's new

Dream Strains For Xmas, What would you wish for?

Tonic101

Hey

Was just wondering, if you could take any traits from any strains and get santas elves to combine them in his grotto what would they be?:elf:

I suppose this is asking 'what do you look for in your ideal strain?' Not what is your most desirable strain. We are talking in theory not whats currently available.

With there being so many things to choose from, what floats your boat? Which characteristics do you see as the most important? Indica, Sativa, Yeild, Potency, structure, flavour ect.

So lets hear what makes your day?

Cheers

T.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
LOL

Easy one

2 ft high Indicas that produce a pound a plant

C

curious101

personally i want a strain that grows like an indica and smokes/tastes like some of the MNS hazes...basically my favorite MangoWidow plant to flower in 45-55 days instead of 80-90...thats would make it the only plant i'd ever really run

Tonic101

So sofar everyone wants a real quick sati that grows like an indi. Would this be your holy grail of your wildest dreams????

It has been atempted many times and prob. the most famous is AK47 But i found that one of the least sativa highs ive seen from a mostly sat! Great but not what it says on the tin.

You looking for the sati high or taste?
Im not that taken by the taste of some satis i prefur the taste of a indi/sat mix with the high of a sat.

What is it you guys like most about the hazes ect. I belive there are far more exciting flavours to be had from sats than the old haze taste.

Cheers T.

F

fuxfish

If i could have the best of all worlds it would be a MASSIVE yeilding, mid to late sept finishing, mold resistant,head spinning plant!If it was invisible that would be cool as well!:canabis:

CannaExists

Paint Your DreamStrain
Veteran
I don't care if the yield or finishing time isn't the best, I just want weed that tastes like fruitycandybliss, is a bright carnivally color, and makes me laugh my FUCKIN ASS OFF at seriously EVERYTHING I look at.

a-christmas-carol_jim-carrey-scrooge-2.jpg

Easily every strain every released or home bred, as well as their growth descriptions. But I'd rather take a nice piece of land that the Government isn't allowed tampering with!

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
that could almost be early taken chocolope youre describing :)

except that it yields well and is best taken (for flavour and giggles) at 8 - 8.5 weeks (despite the official description saying 9-10)

OPT

An auto flowering haze hybrid that finishes in not 45 days...but 30 days!!! And yeilds 2 grams per watt of light. PICK ME SANTA, PICK ME!!!!

OPT

Latest posts

Latest posts