What's new

Another male got to my crop

Justa6655321

Veteran
So....again....I forgot about one plant and it turned out to be a male and nailed most of my early crop - good thing most of my girls are just just starting flowering.....but WTF...seems like its always the ONE I dont see or forget to look for...

Now i have a Snowdog/Deep Chunk mix on the way....WTF!!! Seriously i do this shit all the fucking time....

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Be more vigilant, inspect your ladies (or boys) daily if you are not sure what they are, especially in flower.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
word :)

if they're not from herm and from straight up males, I bet some folk would love to get some of them "Deep Snow" pips :D

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
very nice! there will be lotsa interest at the server fund auction for sure!

Justa6655321

Veteran
I have a big grow going right now and the male was one i thought was a female - probably stoned at the time - and i put the fucker in the back of the grow - some of my girls out grew him blocking him from view so i look and he's huge all open flowered - actually a great spec...Fucker...is going to cost me some money...

Lone Wolf

Veteran
I have a big grow going right now and the male was one i thought was a female - probably stoned at the time - and i put the fucker in the back of the grow - some of my girls out grew him blocking him from view so i look and he's huge all open flowered - actually a great spec...Fucker...is going to cost me some money...

or it could be the beginning of

Justa6655321 Seed Co.