What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

dream car

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If they build this. Ill be one of the first to order one.

Cummins V8. Damn.

View Image
hey bobby,,,
why this one buddy? not up on SUVs but what is it that makes this one so special?,,,,
looks a beast but thought that "mad" merc g-wagon amg that a lot of footballers own over here,,woud be more up your street:),,s2

It's a regular sized pick up with a Cummins V8 diesel in a Nissan truck. Winning combo IMO.

I drive trucks most of the time. I flip the expensive stuff.

Not a fan of the G Wagen. Cool looking, but cramped on the inside.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah bobby ...
with the merc i didnt get something which seemed so big just didnt seem roomy inside but those soccer players love them and really bling them up [dont like that],,,,,seems a staggering amount of money for what it is though,,,,
i imagine that beast in the your pic would really suit the terrain etc where you are,,,,
i still dont get why peeps have Range sports and porsche cayenne turbos in central London,,,,
i hope you get one mate,,,,,maybe there build a few limited editions,,,s2

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
1966_gto_rear.jpg

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
my dream car... 69 dodge Daytona... black on white, 426/4speed...
or
69 Camaro zl1/4speed - again black on white
or
70 chevelle ls6/4speed... and yes black on white...

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
My tastes are simple.

Since money is no object Ill take three.

BMW 507
BMW-507-1956%E2%80%931957-5.jpg

Lancia Stratos
Lancia-Stratos-1975-Bertone-1-650x433.jpg

Ferrari 275 gtb 4
1967-Ferrari-275-GTB4-Berlinetta-620x412.jpg

jedi5891

Any of these bad boys would do.
These new hyper hybrid cars like the McClaren P1 are supposed to be savage, utilising electric and petrol engines.
picture.php
McClaren P1

picture.php
lykan hyper sport

picture.php

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Lets give it it up to our mechanics, after all, it is they who help
us keep our dream cars running at their peak.

But, Lotus Esprit X180.

Pinetar

Not my only dream car, I have a 2016 ford focus rs on a boat from Germany heading to the states now. I have been waiting for it about a year, since receiving my VOC. Will be CAR OF THE YEAR