What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

dream car

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
A sprint cup car. Harvick's would do. I'm sure I would wad it up in about 20 laps but hey, gotta give it the beans!

Or a Leman's prototype, spaceship looking things.

01-pagani-huarya-review-1.jpg

dddaver

Veteran
01-pagani-huarya-review-1.jpg

So, how's that front trunk space for carrying the groceries? :laughing:

Just looking at that thing makes me feel the "need for speed".

Swamp Thang

Veteran
If money were no object, I would still feel no need to shell out any more than the 15 grand or so that it would cost to acquire and refurbish a nice Merc Roadster such as the SL500 shown here.

Attachments

• Mercedes-Benz R129 SL (2).jpg
    Mercedes-Benz R129 SL (2).jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 43

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
1967 Chevelle SS with a 454....

Of course, I really like the one right before this post too!

Attachments

• 1967-chevrolet-chevelle-ss018.jpg
    1967-chevrolet-chevelle-ss018.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 46
N

noyd666

noyd666 , good to see a classic aussie car ...63-64 eh ..legendary !
:tiphat:no mate,. fj. was shown in us, built by holden crew and crew of young peeps. rolled a few over at standard height terrible bloody things until modded.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Any RR Phantom will do!

picture.php
picture.php

Easy to get caught up in the need for speed, but these really cars speak to me.

shithawk420

Veteran
Ya know,i really like RR but how can you justify a 500,000$ price tag?what makes those cars so special?is it the name?cause honestly id rather have a Bentley for a quarter of the price.that RR that hold your fire posted is really fucking banging though.very cool car

Ph-patrol

Veteran
You guys are picking some great cars.Im loving the plain Jane phantom on the bottom.
Chevelle SS the epitome of american Muscle Cars.

Sweet:tiphat:

Ya know,i really like RR but how can you justify a 500,000$ price tag?what makes those cars so special?is it the name?cause honestly id rather have a Bentley for a quarter of the price.that RR that hold your fire posted is really fucking banging though.very cool car

Rolls Royce Wraith
picture.php