What's new

DrBud is Back at it.....

DrBudGreengenes

Veteran
Good to see you back in action, Doc! What's that Mtn Dew strain? A new one for you?

Pete...
MtnDew is...
Chesaw x (Chesaw X LadyG1X Sour Diesel IBL) she had 187 brothers and sisters...she is the "Special" one.
MtnDew makes Dying People Smile...and she makes the Sick Eat...She has "Saved" one of my Friends in Fla....from Death.

Her Own MD called me personally to say "TY Sir you have changed my MIND about the Medical use of Marijuana" Marijuana has done B4 my eyes what Modern Medicine could not...My friend was Down to 87lbs and making out a will...when I "Gifted" her some MtnDew....I smoked it w/her on Video cam...and after about 20 minutes she said "Dr....Im HUNGRY.....I need to make some FOOD"...within 90 days I had her Back up to 114lbs and eatin everyday....that was almost 3yrs ago now...Her MD gave her 6months MAX .....that was also 3yrs ago.....:woohoo:

Tatz

"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to DrBudGreengenes again....."

Doc, you are the man !
I want to give you Respect.

I lost my mother to cancer in January, I wish she had listened to me and tried MJ, even though she refused Chemo, MJ could have made her last time so much easier.

D

DeftoneSmoker

She is a good example of the medical value of mary j....wish the rest of the world would get the reefer madness out there head and move forward!!!

moonymonkey

welcome back dr.bud....been learning from you since overgrow...many thanks for pointing me in the right direction,you have heped so many,that allowed those people to help others.sorry to hear about the divorce.we are here for you,we got ur back.looking foward to reading ur threads. i hope the best for ya brother....trust no one...peace for u my friend....moooon/

petemoss

Doc, Thanks for sharing that story about your sick friend. It really touched me. Several years ago, my mom passed away from pancreatic cancer. I sadly regret we never had a chance to try MJ. She was always very curious about pot and even agreed to try some while undergoing chemo. I was making some "special" brownies when I received a call that she was fading fast. In two days, Mom was gone. I think of her whenever I make brownies.

SFVog

Dr. Bud, you're a lucky guy! You always keep some sexy ass bitches around.. can't wait to see the results! I would say post more but I don't really post much so.. yeah.
How about we see the mother? My OG mom isn't doing to well right now and may need some emergency care. Hopefully, yours looks as beautiful as mine did :D

Tatz

First off, the DrBud still has got Chesaw to play with has nothing to do with luck. Regarding the shit he's been through, he's not all that lucky.....
Second, read the thread, filter posts by DrBudGreengenes and suck up the knowledge. You can also see his thread "DrBud takes CFL to the next level". He used to have a whole bunch of mamas, twenty, at least.
Third, take a stroll around the Cannabis Infirmery, see what might be the matter with your OG mom....post a pic and some info, people will help you...

SFVog

well mr.tatz, sorry if I offended you but my post was directed at Dr.Greengenes. However, since you have intervened on his behalf with your false air of superiority, let me interject with some revelatory information. Assuming that I have not read, or that I don't know what is going on in this thread is quite ignorant of you. Despite, you are listing off irrelevant points, I'd like to note that you and I, and anyone else for that matter, may differ very much in our opinions. More specifically the subject of luck, which is subjective in form, can be one that is hard to relate to. Although, Dr. Bud has been through tough times(and haven't we all?), I prefer to keep it positive and point out that not everyone has access to the type of plants Dr. Bud Greengenes has. True, I can get many strains, but I know that some are not so easy to get. Like OG. The real Skywalker OG. Or, at least, it wasn't easy to get not too long ago. So, let's clear up a bit, I don't really believe in luck(just the figures of speech). I'm not attributing the word luck(n) to his success, skills or methods, but more like the word luck(v) to his good fortune to be surrounded by such marvelous strains. Maybe it was pure luck when I found his threads and realized that it wasn't impossible to micro-grow with CFL's as I had been previously misinformed. So, I'm sorry if my compliment to Dr. Greengenes, has offended you, mr. tatz, but when I say that he is fortunate to have such sexy ladies around all the time, I mean the quality of his plants and grows are excellent compared to others I have seen. He finds great phenos, creates more beauty and amazes me with the awesomeness of it all. So, again, I'm sorry mr. tatz, if that disturbs you or you find me to be out of line for letting my textzs reach your screenzs.

Please take note mr.tatz, that I don't wish to deviate this thread nor am I attempting to hi-jack it in any form. I just simply stated some opinions and made a few requests. Well, just one, really. So what does it matter to you when I ask for a picture of where the cuttings are taken from in the grow from this thread?
I understand you are passionate about Dr. Bud, and all his marijuana mastery, but please, don't condescend to me or speak to me like I made a mistake by posting what I did. I have a gang of plants and love the way Dr. Bud's method works and I like comparing my some-what rookie status to those who have got this game down to a science. And now that we both have the same strain, excuse me for being curious as to what is goingzs onzs with that. Truly, I apologize deeply mr.tatz if I have offended you by it, but please.. :snap out of it:

Tatz

Ok SFVog. Point taken. No need to make a big issue out of it.

I did not intend to sound offended (nor offending), I have a lot of respect for (most) IC members, since most of us, (especially me !) are here to learn more. And share.
I was just trying that.
The Doc is not on-line very often, so answers from his keyboard are scarse.

Snapping out of it, Good day to you ! :comfort:

SFVog

Ok SFVog. Point taken. No need to make a big issue out of it.

I did not intend to sound offended (nor offending), I have a lot of respect for (most) IC members, since most of us, (especially me !) are here to learn more. And share.
I was just trying that.
The Doc is not on-line very often, so answers from his keyboard are scarse.

Snapping out of it, Good day to you ! :comfort:

:D and were friends again, mr. tatz! lol
:huggg:

Good day to you aswell and I hope we can both grow and learn together, as an ICMAG team that shares the knowledge which makes this site so unanimously great.

carrotsyo

If you girls are done making out I have a question! :)
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I'm wondering if there were any posts on the reveging a budded plant with more details than are in the "drbud for dummies" thread. IE, when ready to harvest, put on 24/0, give it ~1 week to suck the buds some, then harvest 90% of the buds and leave it in 24/0.

I want to use this method to generate a bunch of clones to use as a mother and a first run of clones for sog.

SFVog

lol carrotsyo..

here's what I did to reveg a few clones that i liked:

After you have grown out the buds and are ready to harvest them, choose a point slightly above the first 2-3 leaves from the soil or undergrowth(if you haven't cut it off) there should be some whimsy buds or leafy growth at least in the area just below your cut. I left less than an inch on one of the plants I revegged. After the cut, I simply watered with the left over nute mix(sometimes I watered it down a bit) and didn't change anything but the light schedule from 12/12 to 24/0. Revegging has taken me from 1-3 months like this. I would suggest you do like Dr. Bud and water with fish emulsion(or nitrogen) and superthrive to help with the shock. Note that once the plant is coming back, you will have a crazy amount of shoots poppin out all over.. as far as I know, you can clone these when the leave fingers are no less than 3.

drexen

Pete...
MtnDew is...
Chesaw x (Chesaw X LadyG1X Sour Diesel IBL) she had 187 brothers and sisters...she is the "Special" one.
MtnDew makes Dying People Smile...and she makes the Sick Eat...She has "Saved" one of my Friends in Fla....from Death.

Her Own MD called me personally to say "TY Sir you have changed my MIND about the Medical use of Marijuana" Marijuana has done B4 my eyes what Modern Medicine could not...My friend was Down to 87lbs and making out a will...when I "Gifted" her some MtnDew....I smoked it w/her on Video cam...and after about 20 minutes she said "Dr....Im HUNGRY.....I need to make some FOOD"...within 90 days I had her Back up to 114lbs and eatin everyday....that was almost 3yrs ago now...Her MD gave her 6months MAX .....that was also 3yrs ago.....:woohoo:

I would just like to tell you Dr. You are my inspiration for my 1'x2'x2' cab.

I also, started to tear up and got the tingles when i read your above post. I am a firm believer that Marijuana can save lives.

I'm not sure why I'm rambling I guess I just hope that the good Doc sees this as its why i made the account.

I have the utmost respect for you and I hope one day to be able to say I saved a life with my strain.

Much peace and love from Eureka

GetUpStandUp

Howdee Campers...

Well looks like Im back @ it again...
Life has Changed a Bit for DrBud....
"I pretty much LOST it ALL" :mopper::freezing:...
in a DIVORCE...I wont bore ya'all w/Details.
But...since I lost my House...
Im living in a lil Mini Cabin...
EVEN smaller than the one b4 and thanks to trusting the Wrong people w/my last Harvest...
I'm back to square 1.....
I still have all my Equipment for my 2200 watt HPS room...
but have no place to run it...as my "Home" is only 10 x12....w/a loft :jawdrop:
So ...I have resurrected my
"DrBuds MedBox" from the Cabin B4
I will be running some clones start to finish..
w/lotsa photos as B4

and starting a few seeds
Aint it sad we lose it all to a woman, but hey only the best bounce back, and you live off the grid so it should be easy for you my man, I havent seen this thread yet but expect nothing but great info brotha, Good luck!

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
I knew a guy that was dating a stripper... ex stripper or whatever... Anyway, he caught her having cyber sex or web cam sex and although she agreed to stop it just kept happening. She just needed to live that kind of life. In the end, he did nothing wrong, it was just the wrong woman and he still lost everything. In this country men lose because it is a no fault situation. There is no penalty in marriage for not maintaining managomy. Sad as it is. Lots of other stories too, just saying. Good luck to you, and hopefully next time you connect with someone it is someone that you can trust. People that cheat will always cheat and if they do that they are not salvageable, trust me. They are driven to sex like a drug addict.

petemoss

I'm wondering if there were any posts on the reveging a budded plant with more details than are in the "drbud for dummies" thread. IE, when ready to harvest, put on 24/0, give it ~1 week to suck the buds some, then harvest 90% of the buds and leave it in 24/0.

I want to use this method to generate a bunch of clones to use as a mother and a first run of clones for sog.

Doc said to first give the whole plant a good rinse with water. I always wondered why he advised that. To wash away some stray pollen perhaps? I revegged a couple of harvested plants following Doc's instructions and they ended up yielding even more than the original. Took almost a month before the reveg stopped growing funny looking single leafs.

5773DSCN0371.JPG
5773DSCN0435.JPG

Last edited:

SFVog

hey Pete, i havent re-flowered any of my revegged plants and was wondering just how much more your plants yielded? I may reflower some strains in the future but it's kind of a pain to wait til they recover. I mostly reveg the females I get from seeds to mother them.

petemoss

hey Pete, i havent re-flowered any of my revegged plants and was wondering just how much more your plants yielded? I may reflower some strains in the future but it's kind of a pain to wait til they recover. I mostly reveg the females I get from seeds to mother them.

Hi SFVog, my re-flowered plants yielded about 10-15% more. I picked the better yielding ones (at least 12-15 grams dried) to reveg. Once revegged, the little stubs really take off fast. They are fed by a fully developed root ball, like a big engine in a tiny car. I was shocked to see such a big plant grow out of a small stub.

You can reveg to get a mother as you did, but Doc has a better and faster way. He takes an unsexed seedling and tops it at the first node ("just chop off her head!"). From the chopped off head, he can grow two small clones so that within two weeks he has an unsexed mom candidate and two clones from it. One clone is immediately flowered to determine sex. But you can only do that if you have very good cloning and rooting technique. Not many can root a 1/2" cutting like Doc could.

SFVog

I seriously thought cloning was going to be so hard but Dr. Greengenes made it sound so easy that when I actually did it I was surprised at how easy it was. Not knowing many of "the rules", I actually did like the doc and cloned tiny shoots at 2-3 nodes in. Somehow, all those clones grew into nice big plants ;). And I agree with the method of topping and sexing the shoots/clones, but at that time I also had like 10 seedlings so I wanted to choose from them the best one.

Sounds like it will be worth a try soon.:biggrin: