What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DrBud is Back at it.....

eeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk.... so happy that i am able to follow a current DGB grow!!! :D can't wait to see this grow :)

okay now that the fanboy in me is out and done i must wish you the very best through your misfortune. i hope that you are doing the best that you can possibly be doing and hopefully everything goes better than that for you!

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Good Morning DRGREEN! Gald to see you come back around these parts. Shame everything went downhill but ur back here and a roof over ur head. Cant wait to see ur work in motion! ur last log with the SOG was super awesome and very detailed so this one is gonna be even better then the last! Got this TAGGED!!! :tiphat:

-NE_G978-

M

MrSterling

Dr.! Your original thread was what really started my education. I'm glad to see you back with another thread!

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
dr sup , i completely understand, im starting over too, life goes on and lessons get learned hopefully. how is the chesaw? is the chesaw old ass news or what?

DrBudGreengenes

Veteran
dr sup , i completely understand, im starting over too, life goes on and lessons get learned hopefully. how is the chesaw? is the chesaw old ass news or what?

THANK the Canna GAWDS "Chesaw" is safe w/ my Flamekeeper.....He knows who he is...:watchplant:

DOWNLOW

Sheeeeeit, let me get a seat now, before this thread gets a million pages a head of me, and welcome back to the pandamonium you started Doc, and happy growing GL.

PEACE
D.L.

Tatz

Dr.Can.Greengenes, you are such a great source of inspiration ! We all missed you when the trolls made you move to the Bubble-place.... Glad you're back !
So sorry to hear you lost (almost) everything ! Been there, it takes more than just an effort to get back on the old feet, I wish you the strength it takes !! Hope you still got friends by your side, that helps a lot !

Tagging this thread, can't wait to see the first pic's.

Stay strong Doc !

nugdood

Welcome back Dr.!! I am using your original method but with 2 liters - and i'm doing it very near the name of your strain! Imagine my surprise when I finally come across the info I needed on the type of method I had in mind, then saw it was all started by a guy who most likely was a neighbor! Long live Chesaw!:thank you:

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
doc bud!

it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. your genius perpetual micro sog has been a big inspiration for me, although i did ultimately go in a different direction for my cab as i could not trust my newbie cloning ability to feed the machine.

i will be following along on your new thread :lurk:

gardening is always good to heal the soul :D

:plant grow:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The legend returns, this has gotta be good. Sorry about your troubles.

petemoss

Hey Doc, welcome back! I'm still doing a perpetual SOG based on your original thread. Looking forward to your new grow!

StealthDragon

Recovering UO addict.
Veteran
Welcome back Doc! You are the #1 reason I started growing....thanks for all the time you've put in for us.