What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DrBud is Back at it.....

AcroPhobic

women+ pot= recipe for disaster. ive yet to meet a woman who approves of the hobby. nevertheless,good to see you back.
That's weird .. my fiance smokes herb and approves of my growing. We met knowing each other smoked herb, smoked herb while dating and will smoke herb being married.

WELCOME BACK DR.BUD!

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
sorry to hear bout your troubles, but glad to see you back around. looking forward to seeing you in action again.

TexMex McDirt

The good doctor back in the house. Nice to see you sir. Like many others that you inspired, I grow in your micro SOG style and love it! Can't wait to see what you do going forward. Happy Farming!

Dr 4 four

Glad to see you back in action Dr. Bud. Sorry to hear about the divorce, better things lay ahead of ya anyways!!! Can't wait to see your medbox up running and all the goodness that comes out of it.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
thats the kind of women I wanna date. :)

MJ-girl.jpg

^^^ THAT's the kind *I* want to date! ^^^

G

guest 77721

Hey Doc, welcome back to the land of the living....

Now that you're downsized, how 'bout doing a micro grow in a Rubbermaid or small grow box?

welcome back doctor, sorry about losing everything to divorce. but give it time and u will be back to growing and enjoying life. i cant wait to start reading ur grows again,and seein what can be accomplished with little space. once again welcome back herr doktor

SFVog

I'm torn between happiness and sadness here. Glad you are back, I was getting tired of trying to hunt you down over the internet. Sadly, it seems you may not be as prosperous as I had imagined. Good thing you are here, with friends, now. I wish there was something I can do for you, since what you have done has changed the game for me. From HD, CA, USA... best wishes to you doc.

Most definately, I will be here with my eyes peeled and glued to the screen whenever you get this grow started. Based on your past threads, my garden is thriving and I know you will make the best of the situation. GOOD LUCK!

PS: Can you give us some more details of your grow op? (*BOX, LIGHTS, PLANTS, ect..*) I'm currently doing this the super ghetto way, but it's working.. for now.

DrBudGreengenes

Veteran
Thanks Folks for the warm WELCOME Back :thank you:
I will be doing this grow in my ol'2sq foot CFL box from the old Cabin
I got her Back and Im cleanin her up a Bit
I just took 16 "RaskalsOG" cuts...
they are rooting as we speak
I'm setting it up to run Perpetual

SFVog

Thanks Folks for the warm WELCOME Back :thank you:
I will be doing this grow in my ol'2sq foot CFL box from the old Cabin
I got her Back and Im cleanin her up a Bit
I just took 16 "RaskalsOG" cuts...
they are rooting as we speak
I'm setting it up to run Perpetual

That's so cool.. I loved that cab! I actually want to build one just like it! lol:ying:

I designed this really slick cab based on all the notes I've taken from everyone elses and came up with a cab that is very similar to your 2 sq foot one! Sadly, the funds are the only thing preventing me from building it, but in the next few months.. *thunderous voice* IT WILL BE DONE! Maybe, you'd like to check it out? Your input is golden but you'll need google sketchup.

I just checked out some raskalsOG info and pics and it looks a lil bit like my OG cut. I can't wait til you get in photography mode:rtfo::groupwave::groupwave:

NEWUKGROWER420

ha ha i only joined this site to veiw your old grows , then i randomly come back on here and your starting up again .....cool cant wait .

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
Great ta see ya back Doc!!! When we goin hog huntin? lol I wish you all the best.... Take care, BC

trichogg

Wuddup Doc,

Sorry to hear about the clashing with one of your females.. Not you have to take care of the other one that has been waiting for you to come back to her..!!

Let's see your genius work some more bro.
I also was a followerer of your genius type & loved it. I had a system set up similar organic with irrigation... My soda bottle sog was based off your style..!

Eyes,
I lucked out & got a ganja chick.. She doesn't smoke no more for the moment due to her line of work. At first grow was like H**L NO,,, Now she sees the beauty of the plant & shes like AaAhhh, beatiful....... YesSs...!!

Welcome back! I was a fan of your old work and just recently came back out of retirement my self. While I don't base my style off your setup I have setup many friends with it and taught them to be self relient and no longer have to by off the street. Free to drop by my new grow in the coco forum. Best of luck!

Latest posts

Latest posts