What's new

DRB's Multi Strain Tent

White Widow x Big Bud - About 4 Weeks Flower
Similar to the Doctor, but a lil more musky and not as strong.
r9ijj7.jpg

242bc7n.jpg

2irurdd.jpg

Big Bang - Approx Day 52 Flower
This is coming along nicely. Might have cut the nutes a little early as its looking a lil more gnarly than Id like, but the buds themselves are looking great. Very dense and hard. And should get a nice soft drink can sized top cola at least. Not too bad for a small lil plant. Not an amazing smell. Not bad, just not great. Pretty standard, but a little bit on the "fresh"/"fruity" side.
23ijvht.jpg

xnc1z9.jpg

2elqqfk.jpg

20g04sz.jpg

Chopped the bagseed and got 1.25oz. Its been curing for about a week now. Smells and tastes pretty good. Dont know how to explain it but its not like most of the stuff I usually come across...so Im happy. Its not as dense as id like....definitely got some fluffiness to it, but it does chop out pretty well. And get me baked as anything.

Anyways, till next time...

Thanks everyone for the comments and for stopping by.

And btw, I snapped the main cola and a few side branches of the Big Bang a few weeks ago... I thought it was doomed. Just the stringy/fibrous bits holding it together. But it handled it like a trooper...not even slight wilting. Hardy plants these are. It makes me even happier with the oz+ harvest I'll get from her.

@beeralot
Cheers.
And yep, Im most looking forward to that one. Smells yummy as can be.

@Synthesis
Yea not to bad considering they're tiny. Esp The Doctors and WWxBB...bloody bonsai, I tell you what. Damn tiny tent restrictions.

@fredd
Thanks! 400's can definitely make some respectable bud. Good starting point, by I have dreams of more. And they've just been fulfilled, lol.

Just recently got a 1000w with air cooled reflector, and a 1.2x1.2m tent. Shits gonna get crazy up in here. Just started 9 seeds. Im a week in with Blue Cheese (fem), Bubblegummer (fem), Kushberry (fem), Spicy White Devil (fem), Bubblelicious (reg), Tutankhamon (fem), OG Grape Krypt x2 (regs), Haze Special (reg).
Hoping for a couple different males so I can make some seeds.

Can't wait for my first pound + harvest.

Here are the seedlings at day 9 since they popped through the soil. They're now going to be getting 12hrs under the 1000w HPS, 6hrs under the 400w HPS, and 6hrs dark. They seem like they're set and ready to start proper veg growth now.

s1hqg8.jpg

You can see the OG runt. I cant bring myself to cull it...just yet anyways.

And Im liking being able to take a pic in the tent without those pesky black lines. Still got a crappy cam which doesn't help. The electronic ballast is nice though.

2d9vcw1.jpg

Till next time...

Peace

Synthesis

Digital ballasts rock man.

At the current stage you can probably get away with 400w until late veg then blast them with 1000w hps.

It will save you a bit in the electricity department and there won't be much of a noticeable difference in terms of having higher output at this stage either. Best of luck mate.

Yea I hear ya, but I've got the plants in flower under the 1000w for 12 hours of the day in the big tent with plenty of room to spare. So may as well put them in there with the flowering plants instead of running the 400w as well since the 1000w is going to be on regardless. I know its overkill for such tiny plants, but this way actually saves me the elec cost as I don't have to run the 400w for 18hrs, only 6.

1) The Doctor
2) Big Bang
3) Big Bang
4) Critical Sensi Star

Attachments

• P1010043.jpg
    P1010043.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 9
  • P1010033.jpg
    P1010033.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 8
  • P1010038.jpg
    P1010038.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 12
  • P1010045.jpg
    P1010045.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 14

~Atlas~

Looking good my friend.

Interested to see how your Doctor goes. Im considering it for my first grow soon. Maybe I should go Big Bang, coz yours is looking nice.

Good luck with your harvest...

Well, I harvested the Big Bang.

Yep, it could have gone a few days longer, no doubt about it...but it'll be perfectly respectable as is (at about 5% amber trichs). I would love to have let it go a lil longer, but the timing wasn't great and Im gonna need this bud to tide me over so I can avoid having to deal with a dealer. I swore I'd never go back to another dealer...unknown shitty weed, outrageous prices, dicy locations and people etc...no thanks. So this'll keep me going till the CSS and GLP are ready.*

Came out alright in the end. Not to bad for a lil, non trained plant. Nugs are of a decent size, and they're pretty firm. Didn't do a wet weight...happy to just wait a few days and see what I actually have in the end. I have an idea in my head though...but I wanna know what y'all think first.

Anyone care to throw in a guess for the final weight?

Attachments

• IMAG2682.jpg
    IMAG2682.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMAG2691.jpg
    IMAG2691.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 9

brennye

Hard to see how dense they are from the pics, but i'm gonna guess just a touch over an oz?
Looks good man! Even the small buds on the branches look worthy of a good smoking ;)

Must be a good feeling after the last grow to be having all these ladies do the right thing by you, looks like you are well on you're way to never having to buy bud again!

Hard to see how dense they are from the pics, but i'm gonna guess just a touch over an oz?
Looks good man! Even the small buds on the branches look worthy of a good smoking ;)

Must be a good feeling after the last grow to be having all these ladies do the right thing by you, looks like you are well on you're way to never having to buy bud again!

I reckon that's not a bad guess. My initial guess was 33g. It'll be there or abouts, maybe more...they're fairly dense.

And yup, feels good for sure. But still, now its just annoying how small they are. lol. Frustratingly small now that I've got the space.

But yea, Im happy right now.

Lil picture update of the other plants:

Pictures:
1) Green Love Potion - Tis smelling amazing. Maybe some purpling starting.
2) Critical Sensi Star - Good size buds, rock hard.
3) Critical Sensi Star

And transplanted the seedlings into 3.3L pots for veg. They have very nice, strong root systems going on.
4) Blue Cheese
5) Spicy White Devil

Attachments

• Spicy White Devil.jpg
    Spicy White Devil.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Blue Cheese.jpg
    Blue Cheese.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMAG2710.jpg
    IMAG2710.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMAG2709.jpg
    IMAG2709.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMAG2703.jpg
    IMAG2703.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 12
The Critical Sensi Star is coming along the fastest. She'll be the next girl to get the chop. Another week and a half at least though. Both the CSS and the GLP aren't getting any more feedings...the final stretch.

Pictures:
1) White Widow x Big Bud
2) The Doctor
3) The Doctor - Main Cola
4) Critical Sensi Star - Main Cola

Attachments

• Critical Sensi Star - Main Cola.jpg
    Critical Sensi Star - Main Cola.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 13
  • The Doctor - Main Cola.jpg
    The Doctor - Main Cola.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 15
  • The Doctor.jpg
    The Doctor.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 10
  • White Widow x Bug Bud.jpg
    White Widow x Bug Bud.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 12
Big Bang bud after ~72 hours drying. Not the tightest of trim but I'm not too fussed.

Attachments

• BIg Bang - Bud.jpg
    BIg Bang - Bud.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 12
The youngens

Attachments

• IMAG2758.jpg
    IMAG2758.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMAG2756.jpg
    IMAG2756.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 10