What's new

DRB's Multi Strain Tent

Group Shot
awsxl3.jpg

Big Bang
Been on 12/12 for about 1 1/2 weeks. Showed her sex a few days ago. She has really started to stretch over the past few days too.
i5u336.jpg

Bagseed About 5-6 weeks into flower (I think)
I stall havent got the Cal-Mag...and its suffering for it. I really need to get on top of it before I lose all the fan leaves. Its already slowing down the flower. It is just now strating to form trichs.
31779km.jpg

4js66r.jpg

Critical Sensi Star and Green Love Potion
2d8j476.jpg

Synthesis

Looks good so far buddy :) the bagseed lady is begging for some nute love so hopefully you can give her a bit as soon as you're able to.

She's doing the best she can for you though ehehe

That big bang pheno has very dense foliage. I'm curious to see how she develops!

Looking good man!

Hope you get some nice smoke outta this one mate ;)
I hope so too. Im not really happy with the stuff I've been smoking lately. And I know the stuff the bagseed came from was decent.

What's happening with your ladies... Must be close now?

Looks good so far buddy :) the bagseed lady is begging for some nute love so hopefully you can give her a bit as soon as you're able to.

She's doing the best she can for you though ehehe

That big bang pheno has very dense foliage. I'm curious to see how she develops!
Begging for nutes is an understatement...lol. It looks worse in real life. She is doing her best, but slowed down dramatically in the last few days. I didn't have any money (unemployed atm) so I had to wait to get my tax back. Got money today, so im about to head out and grab something...Cal mag im thinking

Im loving the Big Bang. Haven't grown anything like it before. Too bad its probably not going to be the best smoke according to what I've read around.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Im actually going to do my own seed order in about a week so I can get something that I actually want to grow. I got a bunch of genetics that Im not really that keen on atm. So im keen to get some that are my choice.
At this stage im interested in OG Grape Krypt from DNA, Blue Cheese from Barneys and Holy Grail Kush. And a couple more, so we'll see how I feel on the day.

you can use tapwater and add some (1/2 tsp in a gallon) epsom salts for a diy calmag.

Yea I probably should have done this by now tbh. But held out for the proper stuff. We'll see how it goes from here.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

And a few close ups of the Bagseed because Im bored:

Top of one of the side colas
2cymf15.jpg

2q8ptfo.jpg

Lower nugs
2danhjb.jpg

2dh8xn9.jpg

wow things sure blew up since i was in here last!

get that OG grape krypt while you can, i believe it is limited release!!

I have absolutely no complaints on my DNA gear, and the smoke from my last skywalker kush harvest was top shelf!

Bagseed about 5 1/2 weeks flower
So I may have got to it it just in the nick of time...it seems to have halted. I think literally one or two more days and it would have been toast. Quite a lot of damage done already, but should be enough left to allow it to finish. Smells really nice now. Musky/Op Shop/Old Stuff kind of smell. Tis nice.
2vmij68.jpg

2nuqgk3.jpg

2hn8hll.jpg

Big Bang about 3 weeks flower
Mostly done with vertical growth it would seem. Has finally started to produce some trichomes. Not a strong smell yet, but rub the trichs and you get a strong pine smell.
2s7b1wz.jpg

Green Love Potion & Critical Sensi Star
On their way nicely. Been on 12/12 for 4-5 days as Im running out of room, and still a month or so until I upgrade.
24b0ksz.jpg

The Doctor & White Widow x Big Bud
Im glad I decided to save these. You can see they're a bit behind the GLP and CSS which were all started at the same time, but they have recovered nicely and shouldn't fall any further behind now. Even if I dont get a lot, I'll be happy to have a lil variety. Also been on 12/12 for 4-5 Days.
juix5k.jpg

Thanks! Hopefully she pulls through and goes the distance. It would be a shame to get this far and not finish...esp after my last plant hermied halfway through flower.

UPDATE:

Bagseed Approx. Day 44-45ish
Tis getting frosty now, and starting to fatten up. Mostly cloudy trichomes. Probably another 2 weeks at least. Smell seems to be getting stronger by the day. Am pretty happy with the plant at this stage considering...

jza7wy.jpg

10ykgoh.jpg

dpya1c.jpg

Big Bang Approx. Day 27-28ish
Starting up with some proper trich production, and the smell is coming along with that. Still quite piney. Some yellowing of the lower fan leaves. Will have to keep a close eye on that.

24ovndl.jpg

30tgjh4.jpg

Critical Sensi Star | Green Love Potion
Both are keeping pace with each other, for now. Both have thrown out hairs, and have begun to stretch. Im expecting them to end up around a foot and a half tall, or there abouts. The CSS seems to be a sativa pheno, as its meant to be 90% indica, but the GLP is looking more indica at this point.

15hnd3r.jpg

2j2hqti.jpg

Big Bud x White Widow | The Doctor
Coming along... No signs of sex on these two yet. But they've had a harder life, so Im expecting them to take thier time. The Doctor got damaged by the fan in the tent yesterday also. Its not a lot of damage, but still. You can see it on the very right of the image. It was frighenting, haha, to come in and hear a buzzing coming from the tent. I dont know what happened. It was fine for 12 hours, then decided to chomp it up. And it was during lights off, so I couldnt open the tent. I had to just unplug the fan and wait till morn to see the damage. lol. What a shambles.

ac8imo.jpg

Overall, Im struggling with the humidity in the tent. i dont have any way to measure, but I know its too high. Moiture builds up between overlapping leaves if they are not directly in the fans breeze. And with plants 4-6 weeks into budding, thats just a recipe for disaster. Im just going to buy a dehumidifier, but have to wait for my tax refund (5-10 days). Hopefully, with the fan directly on the two flowering plants I'll make it through.

Just a couple shots of the Bagseed...tis lookin and smelling tasty. No amber trichs yet...maybe another week or two. I dunno.

2l8esmr.jpg

2hy9r3b.jpg

So, finally an update. Been a little preoccupied lately with some other more important things so I neglected this unfortunately.

Not the best pics but its all I could do with the crappy cam lying around.

Critical Sensi Star - About 5 Weeks Flower
Really nice strong Grapefruit smell with a hint of pepper. My favorite smelling of the lot.
anh6ah.jpg

k0q34y.jpg

2l89qa1.jpg

Green Love Potion - About 5 Weeks Flower
Can definitely smell the floral qualities in this one. One of its parents if clearly the Lavender. Its not as strong as the CSS, and not quite as nice, imo.
2v00oiv.jpg

fo0meb.jpg

2mno6.jpg

The Doctor - About 4 Weeks Flower
The most wispy buds of the lot so far. Despite this, its got one of the most pungent smells. Not sure how to describe the smell, but its more your standard "dank bud" smell. lol.
6y2sue.jpg

ekn7yb.jpg

28wcgv4.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts