What's new

Drag Queen Reading Hour coming to a library near you

M

Mr D

Between 2012 and June 30 of this year, the FDA documented over 40,764 adverse reactions suffered by patients who took Leuprolide Acetate (Lupron), which is used as a hormone blocker. More than 25,500 reactions logged from 2014-2019 were considered “serious,” including 6,370 deaths.

Lupron is being prescribed off-label for use in children who have been diagnosed with gender dysphoria despite the lack of formal FDA approval for that purpose.

T

Teddybrae

Gee whiz! What a predictable boring theologically straight-jacketed lot you are, ICMag members. Well, many of you ... actually MOST of you!

T

Teddybrae

OK. As long as you know I 'm baked ... and my complaint involves more than this thread?

I didn't look at yr link so I don't know what you know. Instead I 'm boiling sense and meaning down from the replies. Yes, my sense and my meaning. But I know I 'm OK. You see, I 've been thoroughly tested beforehand.

I may not finish this before exhaustion ... however there's this Guy here and he eats other peoples' threads. He makes a meal of them! He controls other peoples' threads by picking up on something the author said and makes another recipe entirely from the material provided by the original author. He stirs and chews and chews other peoples' stuff because in truth he's got very little of his own. He's a masquerading parasite.

And if the thread is not the sort of food he likes, he will shit on it so that no one else will want to digest it. I 'm pretty sure there's a monkey that does that. Or is it a dog? Anyway I just thought I 'd get that off my chest.

Many moons ago when I began to take drugs we had a saying: "Far Out!" We used to admire individuals if they were far out or held far out ideas. And we used to call them "Heads" when they said things that called for mental silence in order that the things they talked about, their radical ideas and knowledge, could be looked at, absorbed and discussed further. They turned others on!

So what's happened all you druggies? Seems to me most of you are en-tranced by daily Drama. Mesmerised by it. It is as if you can't wait for another dramatic event to blame for your own Misery. As if your Misery is 'out there somewhere' and has to be annotated and categorised and written about and transcended ... on a daily basis ... when all that's really happening is a shitty avoiding of the core issue of personal unhappiness and confusion.

I think I know what you mean in your post Ms Giggle. It's happening again. It's weird scenes inside a gold mine once more, isn't it? And it's not the drug takers who are behaving weird. It's the 'normal' people who have lost Meaning and so they're reasoning up new ones. But its not really a new one because we've got the same old shit in our heads and just can't seem to stop regurgitating it. As if it has redeemable value.

Ms Giggle, both of us have the advantage of having lived for a while and we've seen some stuff go by. And it's like a loop. Crazy comes and crazy goes ... whoops ... here comes crazy round again.
The same crazy just different patterns. (I 'm sure Weezard will have an apt term for what I mean.)

Did you ever read/see Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy? In the story there was a society that had grown fabulously rich and in their affluence people had nothing to do. Someone discovered a fish that talked. So it became smart to get around with a babble fish in the ear so that there was always something to hear and think about. That's not so crazy if you think of some things we do. Like watch Days of our Lives, or shopping channels, or exchanging gossip. Just babble.

Descartes might have well said: I am because I babble.

And Ms Giggle, re authority: I will hold back or not as I wish!!!

Ironically yours ... Ted

.... care to elaborate Teddy? Don't be shy and don't hold back! :tiphat:

Last edited:

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Ya'll haven't evolved in something like 80,000 years. It's sad to watch. And considering you got fire 350,000 years ago, yeah. Fucking sad.

h.h.

Veteran
Sounds like a good time.
I don’t really care what they do.
The feeling seems to be mutual.
Live and let live.
Folks have perverted minds.

Voyeurism isn’t my thing.

St. Phatty

Between 2012 and June 30 of this year, the FDA documented over 40,764 adverse reactions suffered by patients who took Leuprolide Acetate (Lupron), which is used as a hormone blocker. More than 25,500 reactions logged from 2014-2019 were considered “serious,” including 6,370 deaths.

Lupron is being prescribed off-label for use in children who have been diagnosed with gender dysphoria despite the lack of formal FDA approval for that purpose.

But it's for the Children !!

... of the "doctors" who make their $$$ supervising the sex-change.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i don't think its wise to have kids being exposed to sexuality of any kind till they are asking about it themselves. their first inputs on the subject, should be about the normal human sexuality, ie how to propagate the species. speaking of which, western populations are no longer even able to replace them selves due to the lack of people wanting kids and the massive reduction in fertility all round.

furthermore, what kind of stories are being read to these children? are we talking books promoting gender dysphoria and same sex relationships? or are they reading them some of the great classics, which should be part of every education. for me it's just as irresponsible to promote this stuff, then it is to be anti this stuff towards kids. both seem extremes to me. let the kids come to those questions by them selves, no need to push it on them as it will cause more harm then good. teaching tolerance also means teaching tolerance of traditional humanity sustaining gender roles.

when you see 10 year old drag queens in nightclubs getting money thrown at them you should think.

when you see 24 year olds on youtube saying how they regret being given the choice at 16, you should think.

how can a pubescent kid make such far reaching decisions, they can't even smoke or drink or vote legally, but you want to allow them to make life long decisions about changing their gender? in fact you want to push them towards that life by exposing them to it way early, even though statistics show that they will be more likely to commit suicide and be unhappy with life once they get the reassignment. its fucking nutz you should be at least 18 or 20 before being able to even make such a decision and it should be only after 1 year of counseling of all the potential consequences and statistics.

for the rest, have at it, consenting adults can do as they please, but not to, or with kids.