What's new

DR60 400W SCROG - Big Bang and The Church

LokiLoki

Looking great! very healthy :)

About flipping, i would wait a few more weeks at least, wait and see how she progresses in the next couple of weeks.

Have fun

#DKMillo

The thing is, i kinda need to put it into flower in about 4 weeks, 5week max!

Going away over xmas you know..

Anyway thanks for stopping by! And i peeked at your grow, holy shit thats a jungle u have :)

:tiphat:

LokiLoki

Looking good and healthy, curious why the big holes in the screen?

Thanks! :tiphat:

Well i had this idea that i make about 25 big wholes and fill them with buds... :)

But now when the plant starts to hit the net im thinking this might not have been such a good idea, but lets see what happens :)

New picture coming tomorrow! Gotta sleep :(

:wave:

LokiLoki

Photo update

Photo update

Hey guys, new photo :)

Picture taken on the 18th

picture.php

HobbyGrower

I love this grow!

Check it out bro. When the plant hits that screen and starts touching those sharp edges, you're going to have damage. My screen isn't so soft and damages my plants all kinds! Seriously consider getting a soft netting. try this http://amzn.com/B0015IK3NA

30c isn't that bad in the grow room, don't stress it. However, I noticed earlier back some cupping which could be due to high temps, especially if you're RH is low. The cupping happens when they are too hot. It helps them transpire. It's not bad, it's not going to kill them.

Also, one of the pics you had at early seedling stage showed hairs earlier than I've seen them appear anywhere. This is the plant's natural response to high direct sunlight. It's their sunscreen! Amazing plant and you captured it's ability in photo, bro.

I wish I could help answer your question about veg but I don't have experience with the 400 and a single plant. All I can think is the more veg the higher yield under these circumstances. And perhaps don't fim or top. I think that a scrog in this situation might be redundant. You might consider growing this plant tree-style with a single main fat-ass cola and satellite buds. Using a screen to support the weight of the buds. But, as I said I could be completely off base here.

mad props, and mad love for this grow, dude! here's to a great grow for you!

nice grow mang,

I grew in a dr60 for a while... I only used a 250 in it, damn you running 400 in that tent? hows the temps?

yo, wheres your waterproof tray for the bottom of tent? not that it matters just curious why not using it.

LokiLoki

I love this grow!

Check it out bro. When the plant hits that screen and starts touching those sharp edges, you're going to have damage. My screen isn't so soft and damages my plants all kinds! Seriously consider getting a soft netting. try this http://amzn.com/B0015IK3NA

30c isn't that bad in the grow room, don't stress it. However, I noticed earlier back some cupping which could be due to high temps, especially if you're RH is low. The cupping happens when they are too hot. It helps them transpire. It's not bad, it's not going to kill them.

Also, one of the pics you had at early seedling stage showed hairs earlier than I've seen them appear anywhere. This is the plant's natural response to high direct sunlight. It's their sunscreen! Amazing plant and you captured it's ability in photo, bro.

I wish I could help answer your question about veg but I don't have experience with the 400 and a single plant. All I can think is the more veg the higher yield under these circumstances. And perhaps don't fim or top. I think that a scrog in this situation might be redundant. You might consider growing this plant tree-style with a single main fat-ass cola and satellite buds. Using a screen to support the weight of the buds. But, as I said I could be completely off base here.

mad props, and mad love for this grow, dude! here's to a great grow for you!

Thank you for the kind words brother!

After reading your post at work i went to buy a better net, i decided to take a short cut and got lost in a forest for 2 fucking hours.

Anyway iv'e got the net now but I'm to baked to install it :dance013:

I'm going to take a lot of cuttings from this one, its the most compact plant iv'e ever grown and I believe it could yield a lot.

I've grown this plant in dwc also and i think i got around 290grams from a 400w scrog.

Next grow im gonna take the cuttings from this one and fill the whole tent nine 10Liters and just let them grow without any training like you said!

Closet_Grower said:
nice grow mang,

I grew in a dr60 for a while... I only used a 250 in it, damn you running 400 in that tent? hows the temps?

yo, wheres your waterproof tray for the bottom of tent? not that it matters just curious why not using it.

I used a 250w before this and had around 25-30C in the tent.
Now with the 400w i have around 27-31C, the cooltube is really great, without it my plants would burn.

And about the tray.. i got something when i bought the tent, i had no idea wtf it was until i read your post.
So when i wake up from this amazing smoke im gonna look for it! Ive just mixed a spliff with jack herrer and hash from cream cheese, try it if you can, its such an amazing indica mix!

Good night and happy growing!
:plant grow:

LokiLoki

Photos!

Photos!

Good morning growers!

I just installed the net some hours ago and got some pictures for you!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And heres the new net! Im loving it, think its going to work great!

I also flushed her with about 10ml of Canna Flush mixed with 2liters of water. Shes been drinking crazy amounts of nutrients so i guess theres a lot of salt etc in the soil.

Anyways im off to work, take care!

Superhoops

Lovely set up Loki Loki, I am attempting a scrog for the first time myself, I have subbed to yours for refrence as its so detailed etc etc.....keep up the good work man.

LokiLoki

Right on... that new screen looks like it's gonna work out good for you... time to fill that baby up :)
Yeah its working much better, starting to fill up nicely now! :dance013:

Lovely, healthy plant!
Thank you man! It started to grow a lot faster after flushing.

Lovely set up Loki Loki, I am attempting a scrog for the first time myself, I have subbed to yours for refrence as its so detailed etc etc.....keep up the good work man.
Hey man and welcome to the thread! Glad to hear that, always nice to help other growers in any way!
This is my first scrog but just ask me anything and ill try to answer the best i can!

:tiphat:

BET

Man that net is gonna fill up sweet. My baby is doing great with just the 150W HPS, so god only knows how tight your buds will be what with the internodes being so close. I can't wait to see your thread progress Loki :D

BET

LokiLoki

Man that net is gonna fill up sweet. My baby is doing great with just the 150W HPS, so god only knows how tight your buds will be what with the internodes being so close. I can't wait to see your thread progress Loki :D

BET

Hey man! Its starting to fill up nicely!
Your plant is looking great under that 150! The buds on the big bang dont get that big but im sure the 400w fill help produce some fine products :)
Nice to have you here for the ride! im watching your thread with great interest!

I was thinking about how much i could get from this plant.. Big bang can produce a pretty big harvest. How much do you guys think is realistic? 100g, 200g?
I got 70g from another big bang, it was lst'ed and veged for only 4 weeks.

Good night!

Really nice grow so far :tiphat: And thanks for stopping by my thread!

I love the SCROG, would really like to try it myself sometime, I hear yields are amazing!

Pulling up a chair :)

LokiLoki

Really nice grow so far :tiphat: And thanks for stopping by my thread!

I love the SCROG, would really like to try it myself sometime, I hear yields are amazing!

Pulling up a chair :)

Thanks man! :dance013:

This is the first time doing scrog but i fell in love with it the first time i saw it. I hope i can produce a fine harvest with this plant in scrog!

you're more then welcome to join my friend! Gonna go take some new pictures :)
:wave:

Sounds good! Most of the times you hear about a single plants optimum yield I suspect its by scrogging :) Lets get the new pics going :)

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
dropped by for a peek.
what a gorgeous plant! you had better take some cuttings before flowering!
I would take some cuttings and make sure they are rooted before flowering her out.
good choice losing the chicken wire.
don't be distracted by peeps who say you need to plant in a small container and move up, just show them it works fine in this thread.
first scrog huh?
well it looks to me as if you did your homework...something many ignore.
good growin' bro.