What's new

DR120W 600W Multistrain-SoG

Bud-O-Phile

Any updates?

surely have dawg! was going to let this thread die since lack of interest and also being lazy updating

so here's some picz after week 7

Strawberry Blue phenos:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Sour Diesel x Jack Herer:

picture.php
picture.php

Bud-O-Phile

Bubblegummer Sativa Phenos:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Auto Diesel x Auto Blueberry

picture.php

Bagseed

picture.php

That was quite a spam.. more pictures in the album if something catched ur fancy

B

BIGBADBAZ

plants are lookin sweet atb with the rest of your grow matey! nuff respect.....

W

willyweed

can i have 1 sol and 1 bud please .lol .those plants are looking very nice especially as under a 600w. lets see these finished and a smoke report please?

B

BIGBADBAZ

atb with your grow matey ill be lurkin lol!
as alwayz nuff respect......

Bud-O-Phile

Nice Update mate!

thx mate

There is most def some beautiful color in there.

those two bubblegummers sure are pretty. never had any colors in my grows except green and yellow of course so looking forward how these will turn out

plants are lookin sweet atb with the rest of your grow matey! nuff respect.....

thx for the rep. much appreciated

Sweet variety! you can def see the diff colors! How's the tent working out?

the tents working out ok.. there were some light leaks since this has been taken down a dozen of times but nothing a little tape wouldn't fix. a bit too small for 600 watter without cooltube or a similar system but works like a charm in the winter

Beautiful collection of girls!

:thank you:

can i have 1 sol and 1 bud please .lol .those plants are looking very nice especially as under a 600w. lets see these finished and a smoke report please?

maybe some of them will be smoke report material. only time will tell.. and me of course if im not too lazy to report :biggrin:

atb with your grow matey ill be lurkin lol!
as alwayz nuff respect......

thanks again to all ya.. not gonna be much leaves left on the next update cuz most of them had their last feeding today *flush flush flush*

Bud-O-Phile

now heres something funky i found out about the most indica dominant bubblegummer. all the leaves that are purpling have 100% amber trichomes eventhou' the plants still pushing new clear hairs. I haven't even started flushing her yet so whats it gonna be in couple of more weeks is a mystery.. pretty easy to say this bitch is gonna be some major couchlock material :biggrin:

picture.php

picture.php

Bud-O-Phile

few new picz. most of the bitches are just dry sticks of bud that don't seem to ripen at all and some of them look like they turned back to veg in some point but all in all their resinous and smell nice.

strawberry blue

picture.php
picture.php

bubblegummer sativa pheno

picture.php
picture.php

close-up on the bubblegummer indica pheno. will chop her down in 3-4days now. nicely covered in amber trichomes

picture.php