What's new

Dr Purpur's Garden

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Thats a clone Elmer

Thats a clone Elmer

That was the best pheno I had from last year. It is similar to the others but is about twice as strong, and has strong spice flavor. Maybe citrus ginger flavor. Real nice OG Kush type of high

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
Dr... that Jacobs ladder looks seXy and proper.... willing to bet she smokes like a angel w/ a dirty girl point of view..... my kind of Lady~indeed.... hope u can share sum dry nug shots....
bestestess.... of harvest for U and U'r'z......

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here are the JL. Not as far along as the lax3. The HB is a much larger plant its just starting to flower. flowers are still dime size right now.

Does this turn color?? looks like it might..
SXS9JpO.jpg

ELhe2v1.jpg

jeUKCPW.jpg

JhkTK04.jpg

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I thought JL would get alot of color, and it may with cool temps, but it didnt in the heat of summer out back. That plant yields a ship load of thick, super dense buds. Mine is hanging now. I have a large cola on it that is loaded with seeds from Mr. Humband. The cookies made from that plant are way too strong.

Raho

Veteran
Jacob's . . . HOLYFAWK!!!
That's very pretty.

Can you describe the smells coming off the LAX?
That looks very nice. How long does she take to get like that and finish?
Thanks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dont keep track of dates. I would be guessing if I gave a date. Dr has grown her more then I have so he would know more about the details. Discribing smells/tastes is no easy for me. I dont finger my buds lol only the aroma coming off of them is what I notice. I can say she has a very pleasing aroma.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I just lit a joint of the LAX3 light dep. Real nice flavor and instant high. Quick mood enhancer. I dont know how to describe the flavor, except spicy and strong. I have heard it described as Ginger/Citrus flavor, but there are also maybe some Afgooey-OG notes in there as well. Real nice quality high, relaxing but not narcotic.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just took 3 more cuts from the mom. The plant above was not topped and was not vegged very long. She is only about 3' tall ...The next round will get a much longer veg with multiple toppings.