What's new

Dr Pressure Chambers No 3, (Blue Cheese).

. . up date . .

. . up date . .

. . well this is where i'm at, i've got some good plants, & some bad ones, some died along the way, others pulled out of it, some i think got stressed to or are in shock . .

Attachments

• IMG_0020.jpg
    IMG_0020.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0021.jpg
    IMG_0021.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0022.jpg
    IMG_0022.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0017.jpg
    IMG_0017.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 14
. . close ups . .

. . close ups . .

. . these are just a few more close up's of the way things are now, looking like a troubled grow really, any comments would do plz . .

Attachments

• IMG_0021.jpg
    IMG_0021.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0023.jpg
    IMG_0023.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0019.jpg
    IMG_0019.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0018.jpg
    IMG_0018.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 7
I

igrohydro

Great to see you managed to save a few,
looking forward to seeing how they turn out.
What coco are you using?Is it mixed?
Roots Exelurator from H+S might have helped those,great stuff on the youngun's.
All the best with the Blue Cheese.
Id check that medium,change if in doupt,sort that growth
Happy 420!:tiphat:

Great to see you managed to save a few,
looking forward to seeing how they turn out.
What coco are you using?Is it mixed?
Roots Exelurator from H+S might have helped those,great stuff on the youngun's.
All the best with the Blue Cheese.
Id check that medium,change if in doupt,sort that growth
Happy 420!:tiphat:

. . canna professional coco, i never have problems with it before, but i'd try this 'Excelerator' if i knew what it was, is it like jump start, & who are h+s, thanks . .

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
thats a bit of a dull one bro......yeh thay will have abit off shock ect ect but from the looks of it thave made it through the tuffer times...dont worry about the older leafs dieing,,,thay wont come back..keep an eye on new growth. if its coming out good and green you on the right road

what brand off coco you useing,,,some coco should be flushed before use because of high salt content...coco's like canna & bcuzz are by far the best coco on the market & can be used right outa the bag.................i check back in , in the morning bro,,nightshift and all so just running out the door:tiphat:

keep it green
highlander

. . close ups . .

. . close ups . .

. . this here is a few quick shots of the cheese . .

Attachments

• IMG_0036.jpg
    IMG_0036.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0037.jpg
    IMG_0037.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0038.jpg
    IMG_0038.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0039.jpg
    IMG_0039.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 8

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
hell yehhhhhh,,,nice one bro,,,thay look real healthy now,,,make sure to give then a few weeks veg,, as thay wont stretch much in flower:good:...keep up the good work bro K+

keep it green
highlander

. . close ups . .

. . close ups . .

. . this how the cheese are looking, six of them seem to be ok, but the rest never really grew, they must have been stressed when i got them, check them plz, any comments would be great as i'm thinking of just binning the small ones . .

Attachments

• IMG_0144.jpg
    IMG_0144.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0142.jpg
    IMG_0142.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0141.jpg
    IMG_0141.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0140.jpg
    IMG_0140.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 7
I

igrohydro

. . canna professional coco, i never have problems with it before, but i'd try this 'Excelerator' if i knew what it was, is it like jump start, & who are h+s, thanks . .

Sorry bro,my bad,its House an Garden,the product is much better than anything ive used to date,even Mike from AN's,admits its much better than their alternatives.
Looking good there,keep up the good work!!
peace,love an thc!

. . close ups . .

. . close ups . .

. . here's some photo's of the cheese, these ones i feel got stressed out & did not grow, no i'm binning them, i've got seven healthy looking ones there now, i'll put more shots up later . .

Attachments

• IMG_0176.jpg
    IMG_0176.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0175.jpg
    IMG_0175.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0174.jpg
    IMG_0174.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0173.jpg
    IMG_0173.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 8
D

danimarie193

i run blue cheese sometimes and my seeds came form the breeder. my plants look nothing like yours. blue cheese leaves are much more jagged. are you sure that is wha it is?

i run blue cheese sometimes and my seeds came form the breeder. my plants look nothing like yours. blue cheese leaves are much more jagged. are you sure that is wha it is?

. . i don't know my friend, i was given them & tlod they were cheese & blue cheese, i've more there, i'll show you some shots in a while . .

S

SmokeMan

1st thing is you need to make sure you are feeding them properly with the correct PH, What PH r u using? Also are you giving them enough light. At that size they are ready for strong light. I veg my seedlings with strong light from the beginning and I get compact tight internode plants. Im not a fan of compact floros in veg at all. Too slow of growth for coco imo. The roots will stay wet too long in my enviroment...When I use MH or HPS the coco pots dry out faster and the plants grow faster. Just my own perosnal experiance/

Hey bro Do you got a dehumidifier in there? If so what is the humidity at? I Keep it at 40-50 , for me that is ideal.

Also i would transplant into bigger pots to get them to grow faster. Small pots slow the plants down. They mature way faster when transplanted from clone into there final home.

My 2 cents..

D

danimarie193

the roots have to get to the bottom of the bucket before the plant will grow upward, so bigger pots dont really make sense to me.

. . close ups . .

. . close ups . .

. . Hi, these are a few photo's of the cheese, hope you like them, i'll be putting them into flower real soon . .

Attachments

• IMG_0240.jpg
    IMG_0240.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0241.jpg
    IMG_0241.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0242.jpg
    IMG_0242.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0239.jpg
    IMG_0239.jpg