What's new

Dr Pressure Chambers No 3, (Blue Cheese).

. . Well Ladies & Gentlemen what i have here is a Blue Cheese grow, i've 24 plants in all & i'm putting them out in 6 trays, i've just a small bit of work to do in my room & i'm fully in Business ok, stay tuned . .

. . quick pics . .

. . quick pics . .

. . Here are some quick pics, this my room getting ready, & some photos of the girls themselves,

Attachments

• IMG_1301.jpg
    IMG_1301.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1302.jpg
    IMG_1302.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1305.jpg
    IMG_1305.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1306.jpg
    IMG_1306.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 10
. . close ups . .

. . close ups . .

. . heres some close up's of the seedlings, these are going into coco later this morning . .

Attachments

• IMG_1303.jpg
    IMG_1303.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1304.jpg
    IMG_1304.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 11
. . the latest . .

. . the latest . .

. . ok, heres a quick update on the seedlings, their now in coco, i'm just giving them a few days to grow better roots & then they should be ready to go into 6.5l pots . . keep in touch . .

Attachments

• IMG_1315.jpg
    IMG_1315.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1314.jpg
    IMG_1314.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1313.jpg
    IMG_1313.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 11
C

Cookie monster

Hiya DR looking good so far, you might wanna drop the eco light a bit lower if temps allow, seems a little far away.

Best of luck with to grow man.

. . up date . .

. . up date . .

. . well, what i have in these photo's is the latest with the 'BLUE CHEESE', i've had them under the 200w eco the last few days but i think they were in shock or stressed when i got them, i've moved them into the room & under a 600w, i'll have to see how they go . .

Attachments

• IMG_1325.jpg
    IMG_1325.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1326.jpg
    IMG_1326.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1329.jpg
    IMG_1329.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1332.jpg
    IMG_1332.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 13

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
:lurk: what breeders the blue cheese from bro?

hear my big buddahs .....(i will remove if not wanted)

keep it green
highlander

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
nice 1 bro...am sure you will love her...ive had this lady for 3 year now...she still one of the first cuts to enter my grow room & after 3 year shes just as good/ if not better the more ive worked with her...

keep it green
highlander

. . i'm hearing ya amigo, but i got these seedlings off a friend last week, they were supposed to be for a grow room that got busted, i think they have gone into shock or are stressed, they should be bigger at this stage, there are 6 of them died all ready, what do you think of this amigo, thanks ok . .

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
my mother has took a fair bit of abuse/stress in her life + she never throws of ball,,,,she not a fast grower (never has been) so dont worry about you cuts growing slow (mine do aswell), thay will pick up the pace when thay find there feet........
the 5 you have already lost could of been on there way out anyway?...... do you know if the remaining plant have roots?...if so thay will soon pick up,,,thay wont need alot off feed to start with,,,(less is better sometimes),,,

if you think you starting to have trouble with the others, pop into the infirmery & fill in the sick plan guide,...you will get help.........i shall be knocking about anyway if you have any hassel... i can/ i will be more than willing to help you out if i can bro...

keep it green
highlander

mellofello

Hey Doc seem like you're gettin real busy these days! Shame they ain't doing so hot, kinda look how my unrooted clones get if they are too close to the light. End up eating themselves to get enough energy to carry on growing towards the light. Maybe move the light up abit for a few days and give um a foliar feed? How rooted were they when you put them in the coco?

peace

mello

Hey Doc seem like you're gettin real busy these days! Shame they ain't doing so hot, kinda look how my unrooted clones get if they are too close to the light. End up eating themselves to get enough energy to carry on growing towards the light. Maybe move the light up abit for a few days and give um a foliar feed? How rooted were they when you put them in the coco?

peace

mello
. . five roots sticking out of each one & an inch long, i've done hundreds over the years like this, but they always pulled true, this i don't know, but just lets watch ok, good to hear from you, chat soon ok . .

Latest posts

Latest posts