What's new

Dr. Mollie Fry gets 5 years

sheminah

When I used to work for a prescribing doctor, we were not allowed to tell the patients how to get the meds. We would just direct them to the CANorml web page. (http://www.canorml.org/prop/cbclist.html) so that the patients could figure it out on their own without the doctor assisting. It sucked because some people were really confused...and we would try to speak in code that didn't violate our doctor's rules and expose him to liability. But I think that as much as I thought it was completely retarded....I also came from a state that didn't allow it at all. So I had to be grateful that I would at least get a medical recommendation. Baby steps, I guess....

G

It sucked because some people were really confused
That's part of the 'problem' cause it's a half assed disjointed system. If the government would just allow the canna system to develop then it would be so much simpler but it's not...so hence people like Dr. Fry and her husband attempting to create a situation where people's needs can be met because the state government did not stand up to the feds, states have rights ya know, and thus citizens were left hanging and some stepped up to the plate and did their best.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Ok...fuck this... A Doctor and a Lawyer, who are married...decide to get into the Medical Marijuana Industry-- They see a need for ppl to get Legal (according to State Law) and also see that many of the ppl that are getting their Recommendations are confused about how to get it-- So they decide to start growing...and provide their Patients with quality Medicine...keep in mind..this was not on a large scale...the Feds had to count multiple years...just to come up with their "100 Plant Limit"--
These Patients were not teen-age Stoners...they were seriously Ill Patients...many of which were Terminal--
Send them to jail?? They should be getting the fucking Nobel Peace Prize!!
:badday:

Latest posts

Latest posts