What's new

Dr Jay2001 has passed on to a better place

MrsDrJay

Wednesday March 17th was my and DrJay's wedding anniversary. I want you all to know just how caring and magical DrJay is. Every March 17th DrJay has always sent me the most incredible flower arrangements I have ever seen. I say this in the present tense, because although DrJay left this physical world some five years ago, the flowers always arrive with a card in DrJay's handwriting. Those of you who knew DrJay are probably not at all surprised. Believe in those you truly love, great things can happen.
Peace to all,
MrsDrJay

MedMike

Honor Jack Herer...

Honor Jack Herer...

And now time to say goodbye to the great Jack Herer...:thank you: I am MedMike the host of the "Jack Herer Awards". I'd like to invite everyone to join me in honoring Jack Herer this week. Spread the word as far and wide as you can! We will be doing a special hottalkla.com PotCast on 420 (April 20th at 12:30 pst) I will be joining Adamacadocious and Manny Blunts and we will be talking about Jack and honoring him as well as talking about the events that will be honoring him this week as well. We will be filming and potcasting live from THC Expose as well 4/23-25. You can find more at medmike.org.
Thank you Jack for all you have given us and all you endured to allow us to have it! We love you...

MedMike

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
This brought tears to mine eyes....

This brought tears to mine eyes....

Wednesday March 17th was my and DrJay's wedding anniversary. I want you all to know just how caring and magical DrJay is. Every March 17th DrJay has always sent me the most incredible flower arrangements I have ever seen. I say this in the present tense, because although DrJay left this physical world some five years ago, the flowers always arrive with a card in DrJay's handwriting. Those of you who knew DrJay are probably not at all surprised. Believe in those you truly love, great things can happen.
Peace to all,
MrsDrJay

Forever a good man... R.I.P. brother, you are missed here

JAH Bless

:rasta:

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
This guy taught me so much. He is my inspiration of being strong for others, when i am weak! Love you man! Thanks for watching out for us! and everything you ever done for me......

Mrs Jay, that was the most romantic thing ive ever heard. Always the good ones !!!!! Always!

God has his plans for everyone!

Sacred Warrior

didn't know him , but still...

didn't know him , but still...

with great sadness in my heart I have to inform you that Dr Jay2001 died today

heres a message from his son Jon

Rest in peace Dr Jay, you'l be sadly missed

OP

I NEVER KNEW DR. JAY,
still it hurts to know he's gone. i'm a lot more fragile these days mentally and felt tears welling up on me. wish i did know him seeing how he stated this thread/forum.

has anyone here made a memorial strain to his memory and work yet. ?

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
I NEVER KNEW DR. JAY,
still it hurts to know he's gone. i'm a lot more fragile these days mentally and felt tears welling up on me. wish i did know him seeing how he stated this thread/forum.

has anyone here made a memorial strain to his memory and work yet. ?

No, but he was working on a couple of strains, he mentions them through out the thread below here he created. I think thats a Brilliant idea! He's always will be right here with us in spirit! With a huge smile.

SCF

MrsDrJay

Peace to all,
MrsDrJay
......and just in case you may have wondered.......last March 17th, as he always has, DrJay remembered our anniversary with brilliantly colored spring flowers. We have all lost someone while on this earth and sometimes question why our loved one hasn't tried to reach out to us. DrJay touches me every day, it's that warm wind suddenly felt on my face, the blue jay that sings in the tree outside my window, the dish that rattles for no reason or the penny I find on the ground. Maybe someone is trying to reach you too.....I love you DrJay

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
MrsDrJay how nice for you to share that with us, we hope you are well. Thanks for the visit, DD
picture.php

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
paying my respects....... always this time of year.... Love you bro. I think about u often. Sometimes i think i can sense you. i sure have come a long way my man. with a lot of ur advice. Sure im getting kicked in the face by the horse right now, but as u taught me, roll with the punches.... Love you Jay....