What's new

Dr Jay2001 has passed on to a better place

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
a man full of kind words, never had anything harsh to say... i didnt know him well, but he did teach me alot from the lil' i spent talkin to him.

he will be sorely missed, rest in preace bro

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
ughhh...shows u how long i'v been "mia" around here...i had no idea!!! man, this really cuts me up...but, i am glad he is resting, & in a much, much better place!!! this 1's for u, good Dr.!!! thx to u, for always being patient w/ me, & my nvr ending, rambling Q's!!! u & u'r dear family, r in my heart & thoughts!!!

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
nattynattygurrl said:
ughhh...shows u how long i'v been "mia" around here...i had no idea!!! man, this really cuts me up...but, i am glad he is resting, & in a much, much better place!!! this 1's for u, good Dr.!!! thx to u, for always being patient w/ me, & my nvr ending, rambling Q's!!! u & u'r dear family, r in my heart & thoughts!!!

Hey natty have seen you in a while. I hope you are doing well. It was sad news at first about Dr Jay....but I feel it best to celebrate someone rather than mourn them, fatties were burned all day in his memory.
:joint: RIP Dr Jay :joint:

HashBoss

much respect to the Dr. and his family & friends
just had to say that on here after speaking to him on multiple occasions through other venues

stay up

JBIG420

I too had great advice from the Dr. and also have come to ICMag.com from Overgrow, nice to see everyone (dante - keefhead - hashboss etc)

I cried when the Dr. died. And it hit me the other day that I wont have any more articulate and wise PMs from him from OG. And it hurt again. I miss Dr J

Keefhead

Dr J

Dr J

I too will miss the good Dr J. He was so ... valuable - in many ways. A rational and knowledgable voice in the midst of chaos.

But its good to see everyone getting back together, either here or at other sites.

Still looking for Maximo and Filn.

rsteeb

"In loyalty to our kind we cannot tolerate their obstruction"

Put that in Google and open the caches... Cache=treasure!

I pray somehow the cornucopoeia of Dr Jay's wisdom that OG held will somehow, someday be recovered...

Rogue420

What a long strange trip....

What a long strange trip....

JBIG420 said:
I too had great advice from the Dr. and also have come to ICMag.com from Overgrow

This was definitely true for my family. Everyone who gave us words of encouragement during our worst, like Dr. J, will be blessed in heaven as well as their time here on earth. In our worst time in dealing with what we had to deal with he was one person out of a thousand that spoke kindly. Many did not. So God Bless you Dr. J - Say Hi to Jesus for us.

The Brooks Family :joint:

mccg

just wanted to pass on best wishes to dr. jay's family. he was the first to help me learn about medical cannabis. the good energy he put into the world will be released exponentially.

P

pSi007

i remember talking to Dr, jay in the strain hybrid boards at OverGrow. He was a kind and soft spoken dude, very intelligent and excited. I`ll never forget the conversations we shared about THC and strain hybrids.
best regards, Dr Jay.

ben ttech

dr jay won the award for understanding WHATEVER i was trying to say...

no small feat...

peace and love jay...
you are missed like theirs no tomorrow...

=)

Dremgot

Dr. Jay

Dr. Jay

Dr. Jay will be missed, but as stated, he is on to a much better place. Jay was a great friend and spiritual leader during my trials with the law. I had no idea he passed until a friend turned me on to this web site.

Goodbye Dr. Jay and please say hi to Jesus.

Love D. Fawcett

Boerman

Wow, man. Here I've been benefiting from his wisdom, and I didn't even know that he has been gone for more than two years. What a guy. He just keeps on giving. R.I.P., Doc.

B

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
You are missed big guy! I think about you often and the great conversations we had. You always cared for everyone. Its kind souls like yours that makes me know people like that are out there. Thank you

Latest posts

Latest posts