What's new

Dr is in Da house 5 plant scrog

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
cheers for that,dr f, a gorgeous garden,an astonishing yield, well done, take my hat off to you, peace and safe growing s2:tiphat:

SplitOpen&Melt

Great thread. I'm trying something similar with a 400w and totes, but it's not going to come out anything like that! Can't wait to see the final outcome.

DrFever

Veteran
Here is a little update on day 40 as we speak 3 more feedings and 3 more waterings and there done coming fast

DrFever

Veteran
thank you S2B to day is feed day there eatting it up like crazy decided to give them 3 feedings in a row lowered my ppm by 350 so 1000 ppm feedings then water till there done

TicalionStalion

lookin real good bro, keep up the good work, Id like to try scrog sometime...funny thing is, I bought one once and couldnt get it untangled right out of the package, I said fuck it, HAH! lol

DrFever

Veteran
Hey all just wanted to let all the followers know my final results will post pictures later on turned out a very impressive grow 5 plants yielded me 4.75 pounds dry the buds really never shrivelled up from chop day, till they were dry was really shocked at the outcome

Trimmed all buds placed on screens for 72 hrs then placed all buds into garbage bag for 6 hrs air tight.
Then back on screens for 12 back in air tight garbage bag for 6 hrs then placed on screens for 6 hrs bagged and done
the resin production this grow was incredible trimming time per plant 2.5 - 3 hrs 10 hrs total to trim averaging 1700 wet grams per plant

Floridian

Veteran
Man you are a lightning trimmer.I thought I yielded good with large plants but they only average 6 or 7 oz.

Grizz

Veteran
nice chop. did you take any pic's from under the screen ? would like to see how you spread them and spaced them to get almost a pound per plant.

ST3-ODIN

Congrats on the harvest. Do you continue to cure your personal amount or were you just explaining your initial drying process?

DrFever

Veteran
Thanks all
in process of transfering pics to this pc then on here was away for a few days prior to chop day so hoping wifey took all kinds of shots

DrFever

Veteran
Hey all here's a few pictures from the start of trim wifey didn't take much but owe well you can see how she started emptying the screen, the bud sites were well below screen thinking i could of broke the 5 mark if i had ran another 1 k but overall very pleased and getting ready to start another 9 plant 3 k this time with C02
as well making 5 x 12 scrog table :woohoo::thank you:

GolfProGrower

Fantastic log Doc! Looks really nice!

Do you trim fan leaves in the canopy at all? Im doing a 4 x 5 under 1k watts and it's getting really crowded it seems...whats your airflow like on the canopy?

This is great to see...I was worried that I flipped mine too late - but they're right about where yours were at the same age. Really nice setup and thanks for sharing :)