3.1:1.9:5.9

ionic Pk Boost
0:14.0:15.1
phosphorus pentoxide 14.0
potassium oxide 15.1
Iron 0.05

DrFever

Veteran
hey all well figured i post a few pics 23 days done from flipping to 12 /12 bud sites are joining up nicely well you can compare from last pictures i posted

Cheers Doc

Attachments

• DSCF3171.jpg
    DSCF3171.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCF3172.jpg
    DSCF3172.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCF3173.jpg
    DSCF3173.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCF3174.jpg
    DSCF3174.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCF3177.jpg
    DSCF3177.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 11

hempfield

Organic LED Grower
Veteran
The plants are looking awesome !

But I have one question : why did you choose to use a screen if you don't take advantage of it's purpose ? Or it's just to support the branches ? Cose' this ain't SCROG in the true meaning of this term.

Cheers !

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
attachment.php

I see a screen, I certainly see the green.

If this isn't a screen of green, I must not know the definition of scrog either.

:laughing:

Are his buds too big to be a scrog?

DrFever

Veteran
hello hemp i don't really understand your question???? plant count under a table is irrelevant. as long as you can manage to clean, and feed all them plants your good to go there are a few ways to go about doing a scrog one can either grow plant up to table as plant reached scrog you start tieing and moving tops over to next and so on till 3/4 of table is full and flip,
Then there are other ways how i like to do it, for instance i veg with out the scrog table i will train plants to become bushes.
I find its allot better to crop fim and even top if need be??? work on a plant in the open rather then be limited to always working in a confined space
then lowering table in them, flipping to 12 /12 mean while stretching plant out cropping during the transitional phase pretty much doing the same thing lowering table or raising table to my desired height when flowering sets.
But in the end the results are the same here is a pic of a previous grow where i litterally drop table on them stretch plant out crop and wait for flowering then adjust table to my desired height

Attachments

• DD9 flower.jpg
    DD9 flower.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 10
  • dscf1198x.jpg
    dscf1198x.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 9

DrFever

Veteran
View Image
I see a screen, I certainly see the green.

If this isn't a screen of green, I must not know the definition of scrog either.

:laughing:

Are his buds too big to be a scrog?
hahaha thanks buddy yea when looking at the pics everyone only see's the long buds forming.
I think of them as my mountain peaks :) all them peaks are going to be 16" buds no shit , and they dwarf other bud sites, but do believe me them other sites are there just not as noticeable

Attachments

• DSCF3105.jpg
    DSCF3105.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 11

medicalmj

Veteran
hahaha thanks buddy yea when looking at the pics everyone only see's the long buds forming.
I think of them as my mountain peaks :) all them peaks are going to be 16" buds no shit , and they dwarf other bud sites, but do believe me them other sites are there just not as noticeable

Think poster was wondering why so much vertical and not spread out more. Personally I like a good 12+ vertical stretch above the screen. Cause that's gonna be your thick bud. It's all about getting em spread out before the stretch is over, IMHO...

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
Wonderful pics of other peoples scrogs.
I always had the understanding that SCROG was to mimic a SOG with less plants.
Screen of green vs Sea of green.
SCROG by definition is SCreen Of Green, this implies nothing about the number of plants or distance between said plants.
It doesn't matter how many plants you have or how far apart they are in relation to eachother, but after a certain point there is no point to the screen, you can just grow SOG.
The screen helps train the plant with the goal of one node per a square,
this is the only guideline I have ever seen "one node per square"
If you have two nodes per a square the buds can only be half as big and are "fighting for space"
When certain nodes have more auxin in them they grow more than others.
Generally speaking the highest node or apical node has the most auxin.
By bending, topping, and training the taller nodes under the screen the auxin is usually redirected to the next highest node.

Just my take on the "scrog"

DrFever

Veteran
Hey all start of day 25 everything is doing great going to need to get under and clean up yet more sucker buds that are forming tonight other then that gave them foilage spray this morning with 1 -1 -1
temps lights on 84 - 87 humidity 50 - 60 , 1800 ppm of C02
lights off 68 - 72 humidity 45 - 55

Attachments

• DSCF3201.jpg
    DSCF3201.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCF3212.jpg
    DSCF3212.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCF3221.jpg
    DSCF3221.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF3216.jpg
    DSCF3216.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 10

DrFever

Veteran
Looking great Doc! If you weren't running additional co2 would you still run day time temps at 84-87?:thank you:
thanks LED yea man 84 - 87 is the magic temp only thing you need to realize running hotter is plants will transpire and use more fluids so i found giving them liquid every 2 days keeps them happy

nephrosis

Lookin good dude! cant wait to see what they look like in a few more days! more defined bud nodes n what now

TheArchitect

Veteran
Hey all start of day 25 everything is doing great going to need to get under and clean up yet more sucker buds that are forming tonight other then that gave them foilage spray this morning with 1 -1 -1
temps lights on 84 - 87 humidity 50 - 60 , 1800 ppm of C02
lights off 68 - 72 humidity 45 - 55
looking sick in there doc.
im here, stay frosty, and keep them leafs green and healty ;)

DrFever

Veteran
Lookin good dude! cant wait to see what they look like in a few more days! more defined bud nodes n what now
thanks for popping buy for sure 25 days from flipping to 12 /12 i think there on par considering first 12 days was transition phase so really 12 days from start of bud for sure next 2 weeks there going to get stupid

looking sick in there doc.
im here, stay frosty, and keep them leafs green and healty ;)

You know it buddy this is probably the most crucial part of flowering is keeping them green for the next couple of weeks :biggrin: this is where so many grows go south by leaf discoloring to quickly and issues arriving.

nephrosis

lol, im checking this thread almost everyday thinking some magic thing will happen and your babies will be done in a few days! hahaha

wishfull thinking... :)