What's new

Dr is in Da house 5 plant scrog

DrFever

Veteran
Ow shucks man I was just messing with you. Some of the vert guys get crazy about vert being the best way to grow.

4.75 is a good grow for 2k.

Its all cool bro i just think vert is getting a little out of hand hey man in new year i am going to try it 7 k worth of vert and see for my self
i think people have to realize that were on the net for some vert has bin a bonus and i am sure others will lie and say it was a bonus when they actually didn;t do good
i think for vert you need allot more power as the light loses its power quickly so more light is needed to make the difference
And again its training a plant i like horizontal cause i get 95 percent of all my light on all my buds as there all on top but i think i have to atleast see for my self and do a vert in the new year maybe 12 plant and double my power 6 k and compare yields to my scrog

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I can not truthfully compare the two styles as I have never grown flat. I have always grown vert because I have size restrictions on my foot print and can not take the bending over to reach across a flat grow. In short a vert grow is best with my limiting circumstances.

Enlighten

Nice growing brother! Well done! I was going to ask why don't you defoliate to let the light penetrate the rootball? But that's a stupid question lol

DrFever

Veteran
hey all well today was make it rain day in the room so let them have it lol misted the hell out of them with plain water some updates 19 days done starting 20 tonight
Starting to get some really good bud growth plants are all green and happy

Attachments

• DSCF3012.jpg
    DSCF3012.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCF3005.jpg
    DSCF3005.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF3008.jpg
    DSCF3008.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCF3011.jpg
    DSCF3011.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCF3016.jpg
    DSCF3016.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 10

vukman

Veteran
damn doc!!!!!!! LOL.... you know.. N-P-K....heheh......I know, I know.. I'm a fucking wiseass..ahahah

I use the Foxfarm tri-pack..open sesame, monster bloomz and cha-ching....looks like you're using the same type of thing but different brand name..

Epod

just to show u what it can do Pk is used from the 3 week after flowers have shown week 3 and end on week 5
some pic's to show the driffence

DrFever

Veteran

Looks Great buddy good job on them girls :biggrin:
My girls are starting day 21 today, so gave them a good watering this morning In this next 2 week phase there going to blow up :thank you:

DrFever

Veteran
Hey all 21 days done and there looking great tonight is feeding night as well get under table and clean up more sucker buds that are forming will get some pics up in a few days lol keep you all in suspense hahaha kidding

Latest posts

Latest posts