What's new

Dr is in Da house 5 plant scrog

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya,,drf, my girls waking up in 45mins,wk2 of bloom started yesterday,so after being supercropped and hit with reverse, giving them a rest tonight to enjoy there food and keep getting big and wide,,peace and regards s2

DrFever

Veteran
hiya,,drf, my girls waking up in 45mins,wk2 of bloom started yesterday,so after being supercropped and hit with reverse, giving them a rest tonight to enjoy there food and keep getting big and wide,,peace and regards s2

Nice tonight besides doing some room organizing , i started on making my feeder wiring and plumbing etc got container all cleaned up and sterilized ( Steamed out ) as well picked up some coat hangers to help with plant training i'll cut them to size

vukman

Veteran
is that the Dr's. special brand of coat hangers there bro?!?! LOL..........hehhe.....busting balls as usual ya know..:D

Looking good,,

DrFever

Veteran

is that the Dr's. special brand of coat hangers there bro?!?! LOL..........hehhe.....busting balls as usual ya know..:D

Looking good,,

lol yea yea them dat special coat hangers lol how goes it Vuk
anyways got room all cleaned up moved few of my slower growth plants right under lamp as well made my training hooks , and finally got my feeding machine rigged up on 6 volts :)) even tho pump has pressure switch i still need to drill a hole on top and run a by pass thats the Y you see would hate to have a blow out lol

Cheers DOC

DrFever

Veteran
Hey Everyone today is start of day 9 and implementing C02 some pic prior to start , anyways i must of screwed up a day hahaha somewhere cause this coming friday will be 2 weeks in 6"
being that i pinched tops plants are forming some nice top growth will leave it like this now untouched till friday and see how things are going so hopefully it will gain some height

vukman

Veteran
heya Doc.. in picture 4 there...what's the one in the far back upper right of the picture?? I'm either really messed up or it looks like oak leaves!!!! LOL.....please enlighten me..:D

BTW..things are progressing very nicely....

DrFever

Veteran
heya Doc.. in picture 4 there...what's the one in the far back upper right of the picture?? I'm either really messed up or it looks like oak leaves!!!! LOL.....please enlighten me..:D

BTW..things are progressing very nicely....
nah man its a citronella plant i got going :)) every year i take a cutting of one and grow it in my room :)) smells nice, its also a insect repellent :)) :laughing:

PS: Thats nothing wait i will have tomato plants growing all winter long in there as well in a corner

vukman

Veteran
smart man....real smart... never would've thought to have a citronella growing with them for pest control.....ahhh, the things you learn growing dope!!!! ;).... ahahahah

OldLuck

Awesome thread bro. You do amazing work all the way around. Here is my 3 plant outdoor scrog.

Attachments

• week8-24.jpg
    week8-24.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 12
  • week8-18.jpg
    week8-18.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 12
  • week8-25.jpg
    week8-25.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 21

DrFever

Veteran
Awesome thread bro. You do amazing work all the way around. Here is my 3 plant outdoor scrog.

Awesome outdoor there OldLuck , and welcome to the show things should get going shortly once i transplant in a weeks time :thank you:

vukman

Veteran
whoa...damn.. not to take anything away from you Doc but ya gotta admit.. That is a damn nice looking canopy for it being outdoors and 3 plants to boot!! Great job OldLuck!!! very nice..

DrFever

Veteran
Hey all well after first night of C02 i had to take a look at them this morning before lights off Hoowaa lord thundering jesus by lol
Some nice growth with out a doubt will post pics later on

DrFever

Veteran
ok here are some pics got to like it :)) even the little clones i potted late are really taking off

Epod

Hi DrFever so u dont pinch the top right out then u are just bending them over r u doing that to all top to set your super crop or just at the start

DrFever

Veteran
Hi DrFever so u dont pinch the top right out then u are just bending them over r u doing that to all top to set your super crop or just at the start

Hello Epod yes what i done instead of so many people just topping i actually pinched the top shoot and bent her over that is pretty much all what i will do at this stage of the game ,i Do it once in 6" pots.
As i am transplanting into 5 gallon totes this coming weekend
my next step is to actually turn the pots at a angle starting to train plant to grow at a bend towards light few days prior to transplant probably thursday i will do this giving me 3 days for pant to start bending towards light

Epod

ok thanks being hydro i cant tilt them to get the bend i have to think of a way to do it with my set up not going to b easy

New beds

old beds

DrFever

Veteran
ok thanks being hydro i cant tilt them to get the bend i have to think of a way to do it with my set up not going to b easy

New bens
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=3893&pictureid=943957&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

old beds
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=3893&pictureid=55774&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

what you could do is make a scrog table same size as your bed that is tied to ceiling little of set and slowly lower it forcing plants to bend or lose that table and get into 5 gallon pails which you can easily get at

Epod

i am good going to make a bamboo scrog to help keep them down i have tryed the string one didnt like them