What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dr Grinspoon

G

growhigh1233

Hey Growhigh1233 , hows it going ? You ever grow out any of the Grinspoon x Highland Mexican you made?

hey man... things are good , hope things are good with you, and no i havnt had chance to test them yet.. not long after making the seeds i had to have nearly 2 years not growing... with only a very small tent for micro mother plants

back on my feet now tho, and will be running 100-150 gringos in 2019 to see what phenos show up... once tested i will send some in for freebeees

have dusted a chimera sweet skunk s1 pheno old reveg seed mother with grinspoon pollen tho, and quickly grew out 20 of them ............ 18 leaned towards the sweet skunk with more airy buds and sativa like resin ...........but 2 leaned more grinspoon and were incredably strong with round incredably resinous beed like buds .................im gunna use the grinspoon pollen in freezer on a selection of keeper sativas... jack,mango haze , nevells haze , zamdellica

that should keep me busy for a few years testing :)

mexicani-ar

Those Sweet skunk S1 x Grinspoon sound like some killer herb man . Looking forward to your future grows, take care, saludos Mexicani-ar

Latest posts

Latest posts