What's new

downsize this. 2x55W pl-l. original haze & more.

ganja_hasi

natural mystic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
high Garudason,
very nice nugs matey, that g13xbw looks really delicious :yummy: njoy it n keep the great work up matey ..

peace out :joint:

Garuda

Veteran
thanks mate, thanks a lot :) As long a there are people who are interested this report lives on :)

Another DDxDF:

Greetz,
Garuda.

F

feral

Looking real good Garuda. Seems your 'garden' is getting rather bushy again, damn those PLL's :):):)
Hows the smoke on any of this?
I did some of the Warlock and Blue Moonshine last week for my birthday and was very pleased with the results. Will only get better with a proper cure :jump:
Oh!! check my album on the haze and see how much of a monster she's turning into. It's been 4 weeks now since the first flower and the stretch is finally giving way to flower production predominantly.

Garuda

Veteran
:thank you:
Hows the smoke on any of this?
Its only G13xBW yet, but I like it. Its a very heavy indica buzz, like the exact opposite of the Haze :D It doesn't have that hashy taste I don't like that much, rather a fruity one (which I prefer). I'll keep her as a mother for a while until it'll get boring :D
Oh!! check my album on the haze and see how much of a monster she's turning into. It's been 4 weeks now since the first flower and the stretch is finally giving way to flower production predominantly.
Tnx for the update, its very nice to have a comparison :) Yours a real beauty :) Mine is really flowering (with real buds) this time, tnx to your advice :)

Greetings,
Garuda.

oldone

Make no mistake Garuda, we're all watching whether posting or not.

Sweet grow man...enjoy,
OO

and keep the pics coming:)

Garuda

Veteran
I actually wasn't thinking about quitting, this report is a tool for me to keep track since I delete my pics after uploading them here ;) but thank you all for your interest and kind words :)

Some more pics:

(3 x DD3xDF, Black Jack, Original Haze)

Greetz,
Garuda.

LoKey

its effective, i use mine for remembering what i did and when i started stuff.

But garuda i like what your doing, gonna have to come back tomorrow and read start to finish.

Garuda

Veteran
Tnx buddies :) Some more pics:

I cut down one of the DDxDFs and replaced it with another Original Haze. The Black Jack is finally getting fatter, I guess she way behind schedule because of the dryouts at the beginning. I'll see how a clone of her performs under better circumstances. Looks very nice.

Greetz,
Garuda.

F

feral

I see your getting the Haze growing bug too, but that's cool because I got it myself. I think I'm going to order seedsman Haze mix next along with another pack of O. Haze as well. I really want to play around with the genetics and breed the seeds from the mix pack to each other and see what comes of it.
I esp. like how your showing that not only can a real Haze be grown inside, but doing it 'small scale' as well. :tiphat:

ganja_hasi

natural mystic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Garuda said:
picture.php
simply yummy..love the way you master those frosty nugs..keep em coming mate :)

puff puff *pass* :joint: