What's new

downsize this. 2x55W pl-l. original haze & more.

Garuda

Veteran
Thanks heater :) the problem with a perpetual cab is, there are always buds that look way to yummy to not take a picture :D

(Original Haze 1, DD#3 x Double Fun #3, DD#3 x Double Fun #1)

The current population:

DD#3 x Double Fun #1 52/55
DD#3 x Double Fun #4 52/60
Black Jack 67/80
DD#3 x Double Fun #3 40/70
DDX x Double Fun #2 40/55
Swiss Cheese #1 24/60
Santa Maria F8 #2 28/60
Santa Maria F8 #3 24/60
Santa Maria F8 #4 2/60
Original Haze 1 75/150
Original Haze 2 30/150

(Name est. fd/actual fd)

Greetz,
Garuda.

HansHanf

rebmeM
Veteran

DD#3 x Double Fun #1 52/55
DD#3 x Double Fun #4 52/60
Black Jack 67/80
DD#3 x Double Fun #3 40/70
DDX x Double Fun #2 40/55
Swiss Cheese #1 24/60
Santa Maria F8 #2 28/60
Santa Maria F8 #3 24/60
Santa Maria F8 #4 2/60
Original Haze 1 75/150
Original Haze 2 30/150

(Name est. fd/actual fd)

Greetz,
Garuda.

this is gone be intresting ...

still inn :lurk:

hans

Garuda

Veteran
Tnx Hans, i hope so :)

I just put two more in there, a G13xBW clone and a Point of no Return seedling.
Next ones will be another G13xBW and a Black Jack clone (last time it dried out several times, didn't look that good. Lets see what this one can do when it is handled properly from the beginning :) ). I'll germinate PNR, Swiss Cheese and Santa Maria next. Stay tuned :D

Greetz,
Garuda.

Garuda

Veteran
Textupdate:
- The PNR is a female (jippie)
- I cut down Black Jack at day 70, unfortunately there are no pics this time since they were all blurred :(
- Swiss Cheese #2 is out.

Greetz :)

F

feral

Nice job. Love those haze pics. Also glad the PNR is a female. Def. want to see how that turns out.

Garuda

Veteran
Tnx buddy :) maybe you could take some more pics of your OriHaze too? I'm a bit curious how she is doing, your last gallery pic is a bit outdated I guess :)

DD#3xDF#4:

Greetz,
Garuda.

F

feral

Here ya go. Just took these.
She outgrew the PLL's so I stuck her under a 68 watt and a 42 watt cfl temporary. I finally got a 150 watt HPS that she sits under now. The past week she has really started to fill out some. I'm thinking she has somewhere in the range of 6 more weeks which will be 14 weeks total flowering. Only reason I state that is because she was started under 12/12 for a month then went to 11/13 and spent 6 weeks under that lighting before she even showed sex. Regardless, I'm taking her all the way. I've gone this far so no giving up now.
Enjoy:

F

feral

what type of smell does your haze have?
I swear mine smells like Juicy Fruit chewing gum.

Garuda

Veteran
Excellent job :) & tnx for the pics :) maybe you could bend the branches to one level for better light support?
My haze doesn't smell at all, at least not right now :) it is citrus-like when rubbed.
I loved Juicy Fruit, I have to buy some next time :D

Greetz,
Garuda.

ganja_hasi

natural mystic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah Garudason, those DDxDF crosses are really awesome :yes: love the oriha and your patience..keep it up matey..

@feral
very nice :yes:

peace n light :joint:

Garuda

Veteran
Tnx for keepin me company Cheesebuds :) I really appreciate it:thank you:

As you can see an the last overview pic I put a small Santa Maria male in the flowering cab, I think the time is right to make some SantaOriHaze (or whatever) seeds, should be enough time to mature :) In the critical phase he'll move to the narrow cab on the left in between the other two cabs to prevent uncontrolled pollination ;)

Greetings,
Garuda.

Garuda

Veteran
Tnx superpedro and feral :) Unfortunately I mistakened the Swiss Cheese for PNR, my apologies :D Next photo session will be with PNR, I promise ;)

Greetz,
Garuda.