What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

down but not out

R

Robrites

Welcome Back!

Welcome Back!

picture.php

R

Robrites

are those Kamloops rainbows? they look unlike any 'bow i have ever seen before..:woohoo:
They are ocean going rainbow trout...called steelhead. They are born in rivers and cricks then head to the ocean for a couple of years and come back.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
They are ocean going rainbow trout...called steelhead. They are born in rivers and cricks then head to the ocean for a couple of years and come back.

i figured they were steelhead or Kamloops. too slender for length to be regular lake or river fish. a 'bow that long in a lake would be twice as big around. are they as tasty as they are pretty? :thank you: for the pix...

R

Robrites

i figured they were steelhead or Kamloops. too slender for length to be regular lake or river fish. a 'bow that long in a lake would be twice as big around. are they as tasty as they are pretty? :thank you: for the pix...
Steelhead are a lot fatter when they leave the ocean. Our fish travel over 500 river miles before they get here and lose weight the entire time. They eat little or nothing once they return to fresh water. That makes them hard to catch. They don't have a lot of flavor but love getting airborne once hooked and fight like hell.

t99

Veteran
I was wondering why stoned-trout's not here. Stoned-trout lives! Glad to hear you're not locked up!
Always enjoyed your outlook on life, this world can't break you.
Good luck!

Trout obviously has issues he needs to deal with.

Just lurking here I saw he was living somewhere and then he posted about some drama, cops, violence etc, so he bolted to San Diego; then after a while shit went down there and he up and bolted to Maine.

I think this is probably the story of his life.

Whatever is issues are he needs help with them.

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
Hey fellas, A word of advice on my man, who I've know since the OG days. He's fine, while all of us have our own issues, he is more than capable of overcoming his temporary situation. He has chosen to share his misfortune publicly, that says a lot about him. He DOESNT need your judgement, rather your consideration and heart... Keep consistent

Last edited:

zamzia

Veteran
Hope things pick up for you ST. Life can be dogshit sometimes, it doesn't help when someone's downfall is due to some external scumbag fucking things up. Chin up fella and best foot forward.

Latest posts

Latest posts