What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

down but not out

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
big thanks to the northern maine D crew...and everyone here for everything..even the haterz ..cause if you don't have some haterz you haven't had any fun...I am more like a stoned salmon..and a big FU to the man for taxing the good stuff for like 27 a gal ,,and fedex you suck too....yeehaw...theres some good folks here just like og and cw...peace...how many people would a gallon of 190 infused get high,,,cause me an these folks are gonna be friends again..i miss maine but for the winters.got used to the bugs early..peace and pot..sorry for anyone I dint get through its been a real rough ride and it aint over

H

Huckster79

Glad to see you back on, bummer rough ride not over keep holdin on n tokin brother ull make it through. Thought of ya yesterday as i transplanted a lil gal into her bigger home in my trout bucket milk crate weed block container contraption. Wishing you wind at ur back in riding the rough patch through

oneofus

Trout,

good to see you back posting.

If there's anything I can do for you just lemme know.

PM me if you have to.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I was just sitting here thinking to myself about what happend to ol' Trout and then I see you posted another thread. Keep your head up and don't fall off the map.

Yee haw?

yeehaw.jpg

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yee fuckin' haw

Thought you were dead. Pleased to see that is not entirely the case.

Biggobelly

Glad to see you posting again also. I have followed many of your posts in various threads and am glad you are back to impart more of your wisdom.