What's new

DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

U

useless.gardens

was reading this on the suicide cut : https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=251650

one thing about this website... was a lurker for years before i became a member.
always some interesting info for reading on any canna related topic.

DTOG with all the shit you got going on... you aint lazy, you a just a professional "power stoner".

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Nah i heard its because your shit is f9 bx6 and you think you are better than us, thats why you dont reply to everyone.

Miraculous Meds

Just finished chopping the buds off the sticks. Had some impressive numbers from a few plants. More than I thought I was gonna get from quite a few of them. I had my oldest helping me on chop night.

Had her load them into Walmart bags to gte them to the building I dry in. Not knowing any better, she packed them tight, and I think stepped on the garbage bag full of Walmart bags. Cause the Snowdog and Snickerdoodle both had several branches of "trash compactor " buds. Made them to almost look like the beasters coming off the rez. Except mine actually smells , and hasn't been kiefed, lol.

Havent heard the term Beesters for a while. I remember when it was the better choice around lol. You remember it exactly like I did, kiefed crap. there were some top quality batches that did come from the northern crews though.

That story made me think of whenever I have accidently step on a bud and smash it I give it to my friend and say I got some good brick weed the other day.:)

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
when you get a photographic chance, lemme see some pics of that brightside cut.

Here's the two Cheese cuts I have.

Thie one came labeled as Exodus. Since then, I have been told it doesn't carry the Exodus tag, but guy is pretty sure it's the same cut.

picture.php

This is the Suicide Cheese

picture.php

Suicide in flower.

picture.php

picture.php

For those that were asking about the re-veg'ing of plants. Here's what a typical candidate looks like.

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Oh lord the beasters! I don’t know if keif ever existed on those buds to begin with :D ... chop early, half dry, vac it tight!

Ur flowers look nice as always :tiphat:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I'm telling ya's what......unemployment is such a fucking pain in the ass. Claims are only good for a year. So the one I filed last year, just expired the 13th of this month. So when I just went out of work for the summer, I filed a new claim.

So sitting here, expecting my card to have cash on it. Already got the letter with my weekly benefit rate. So I got to take the money off, yup nothing there. Call the helpline. After 15 mins and 30 menu options later, I get a real person. Proceeds to tell me, it's gonna be the same as last year, and wait for almost a month to get my money.

Then this is how under-staffed they must be. I told the guy I already knew what my weekly benefit was gonna be. That all the info they needed was on the form this time(last year was an even bigger shit show, had to do their legwork for them). He tells me to fill out this form to ask them to use my alternate quarter....which was the lowest of all. Yeah that's what I'm gonna do, cut my own throat, lol. That told me how overworked and understaffed they are. He must have to give that advice to almost every caller he deals with.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’ve never used it.
Though, a trade I made w him a few yrs ago went smooth.

For $80 you could probably make a few gallons. I didn’t realize the ass raping he was trading for.

oti$

The 2 ingredients are easy to order and I'm sure DTOG has a recipe, if not I'll dig up the one tonygreen gave me....

A

AVOH

The 2 ingredients are easy to order and I'm sure DTOG has a recipe, if not I'll dig up the one tonygreen gave me....

Thank you brother
Im using cs right now and its zapping the shit out of the leaves at only 50 ppms
I hope she pulls through

U

useless.gardens

Does anyone know if they sell premade sts online?

yes. i've used the pre-made version to make more than a few crosses...one of which was grown out by DTOG.

been using the pre-made version for a few years. works great. long as you know how to use it, dont really need much at all. 4oz bottle lasts me a couple projects. i'm a very specific type of guy so im only into using one or two plants for donor pollen. i always know & think about the x's i want to make. that's just me though...how you rock & roll is your biz.

made terp city funk & glue dreams most recently. was reversing my chosen face off bx2 before i got raided.

i cant remember the brand i was grabbing on flee-bay but "tiresias mist" worked for me too.

edit. found the flee-bay seller & brand i really like:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Feminized-...w-Lights-Tent-Clone-Pollen-Sacs-/162158607245

finally getting ready to grab some new gear. going with powerhouse ballasts and 400w cmh conversion bulbs and adjusta-wings.

been looking at grabbing a rehab-able home with the $ from the insurance claim. every house im feeling out is easily $ for in cash so no mortgage. billco style basement entry. looking forward to 200 amp service, subpanel, 4.25" pvc to the roof, the works.

cops left the door off my home causing $70k in property damage & $74k in lost personal items. once i smash them on this round gonna sue the shit outta them. franks vs. delaware. very important case for all you legal nerds. cant lie on a warrant to gain entry to a home. in my case, proof is in the record.

my appellate attorney gonna crush those assholes this round. if you are in the right. never quit on your case.

cant wait to get back into my grow flow. stoked for all you guys growing & showing. jealous cause i havent had a smoke since 6/2017.

i think about making x's every day. keep the passion going strong.

@ AVOH ===> spray that STS for me 1x !!!!

Last edited:
A

AVOH

yes. i've used the pre-made version to make more than a few crosses...one of which was grown out by DTOG.

been using the pre-made version for a few years. works great. long as you know how to use it, dont really need much at all. 4oz bottle lasts me a couple projects. i'm a very specific type of guy so im only into using one or two plants for donor pollen. i always know & think about the x's i want to make. that's just me though...how you rock & roll is your biz.

made terp city funk & glue dreams most recently. was reversing my chosen face off bx2 before i got raided.

i cant remember the brand i was grabbing on flee-bay but "tiresias mist" worked for me too.
edit. finally found the flee-bay seller & brand i really like:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Feminized-...w-Lights-Tent-Clone-Pollen-Sacs-/162158607245

finally getting ready to grab some new gear. going with powerhouse ballasts and 400w cmh conversion bulbs and adjusta-wings.

cant wait to get back into my grow flow. stoked for all you guys growing & showing.

Ok thank you my brother
They are sold of that one
Does the tries mist work just as good?

Latest posts

Latest posts