What's new

Suicide Cheese?

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Whats the difference between the S.Cheese and the Exo? I remember Ganja B (or was it Bman?) saying that Cheese was simply a moniker for fire Skunk back in the day, and that the S.Cheese was just another (better yielding) cutting. Any of you UK peeps got any more info?

Stay Safe

The Exodus clone cheese was the original, it's been shared everywhere in the UK for years. Loads of people have done crosses and S1's and as a result there are loads of different cheese cuttings.
The suicide cheese is so called cos if you smoke it for a few days straight you can get a bit depressed, I don't like that cheese cut at all. Get the Exodus cut mate, it's nicest!
:)

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Suicide cheese was named by sonic. It is apparently from exodus via birmingham. Have a look at my Exodus Psychosis thread theres lots of info in there and pics of each cut to differentiate.

Its a bit like the OG situation in cali...

Peace

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
I love the Suicide Cheese cut, she is on of my favorites. Sonic got her from a friend that got her from Luton in and around 1988 from what I can remember. He called her Suicide Cheese because after a few days of smoking her they all became depressed lol, personally she doesn't get me depressed.

I grew her out once a few years ago and then lost the cut for a long few years but I've just recently added her back to the garden along with the Jah Cheese cut, I plan on doing a side by side with the 2 cuts soon and maybe I'll get the Brightside Cheese cut back into the garden to do a proper side by side with the 3 cuts.

The last grow I grew out 6 Suicide cuts around a 600w (vertical), 6.5Ltr pots,grown in coco with a drip system DTW, I got over 1g/PW of high quality Cheese. She grows very bushy and has weak branches so a fan and silicone to strengthen her up is recommended. Here are a few pics...

Suicide Cheese

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

HGO

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Has anyone ever had the Brightside cut go purple atall?

I see the suicide cut can go slightly purple.

Peace

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Thanks for the input HGO.

I've a feeling the suicide cut may infact be a cross of the original, given that it goes purple, yields better, tastes sweeter and appears more indica than the brightside.

I'd be interested to see you run all three cuts alongside each other.

Peace

SupaFunk

Veteran
There's a thread on here by Gaiusmarius, he ran the GHS 'Exodus Cheese.' If you take a look at the pics there is a fair amount of purple on his buds. It got me thinking about (what/if any) cut GHS raped, could they have used the suicide?

H

Hoover_lungz

Sum strains will go purple under cold temps when lights are off.

SupaFunk

Veteran
It would be interesting to have a white coat run DNA tests on the two cuts. Surely you'd see any drift, or if they were indeed related?

Any geneticist's in the house? Want to chime in on this, I'd love to hear what's possible.

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
When I've done one of mine in the middle of winter in a GH ( Dont think it is suicide cut), it went purple, pink and orange/peach. One of the most colourful plants I've had, it is normally bright green indoors or in the end of summer...

Latest posts

Latest posts