What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

kashkr0p

Way to much positivity in here. You need a hater DT or you'll become lazy. So fuck you and your deer breath. Happy new year

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Way to much positivity in here. You need a hater DT or you'll become lazy. So fuck you and your deer breath. Happy new year

Stihgnobevoli, PBL,PBH doesn't hang here much anymore, somebody else has to do that dirty work.

Than again, he was more ankle biter than hater and word on the street is that Mama don't let him on the 'puter box much anymore.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Stihgnobevoli, PBL,PBH doesn't hang here much anymore, somebody else has to do that dirty work.

Than again, he was more ankle biter than hater and word on the street is that Mama don't let him on the 'puter box much anymore.

LOL ! Yeah he's still here. I think most of the hate has left him. he actually got way better at growing. Either that or he's showing off a friends plants.

All the hate is on Instagram lately. Major drama erupted last night with a few guys I know and a well known breeder who got his start here.

kashkr0p

I have no problem taking that role, now I'd just like to say to all of you kiss my ass you rotten mother fuckers, now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go home and put water in DTOGs mommas dish, good evening :dance013:

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
How about these.....

picture.php

They are so shitty, you can't even see them, lol. This is what I did yesterday. Popped a half tray of Deep Chunk and half tray of Orig. Glue BX4.

This is the ECSD S1 "C" . Thing is jamming. It has already just about tripled in size since the flip.

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
So I flipped my males plants. Made a small veg area for the clones I took from the males. Made a door out of plastic, so I'll show some pics of how I did it.

Here's the males i flipped(I ended up deciding to flip them all, lol) :

picture.php

Then this is directly on the left of those flowering males(other half of the closet)

picture.php

Staple velcro to the wall like so..

picture.php

Then make little cardboard strips and use them as the backing for the other piece of velcro that get's attached to the plastic door.

picture.php

picture.php

Then just close it up. Instant plastic door.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Took down the OG³ and Sky Pilot. Not because I wanted to, but because I needed the smoke. Sky Pilot was at 9 weeks and OG³ was at like 65-67 days.

OG³ - pre-chop

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts