What's new

DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

Miraculous Meds

the fade and resin content look really nice on lgb2! Excellent job on those. Is that a tg strain, or beanz?

Are you running any of your own creations?

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Who does the snickerdoodle seeds?

The Snickerdoodle was made by a member here. When I first started back up after the bust. I popped a shit load of seeds. One of two Snickerdoodle's was a female. She flowered as a single stalk totem pole. She had a nanner on each side where the buds met the main stem. When I harvested her, there were two seeds directly under the nanner's(one on each side). These are those seeds. Snickerdoodle S1 #1 & #2.

DTOG everything is looking very nice .
whats the aroma on those LGB?
i got 5 LGB i just fliped.

Thanks man. I noticed some of the Dubb smell on one of them, I think the #2. The others I will give a good report in the Lime Gorilla Bubble thread I have. I haven't really tried to get any smells off them yet. The 4th female is flowering now. About 4 weeks in.

Lime gorilla bubble 2>3

I think so too. #2 was the cornstalk pheno. I cloned a few lowers, I hope they root. I would really like to run #2 again.

the fade and resin content look really nice on lgb2! Excellent job on those. Is that a tg strain, or beanz?

Are you running any of your own creations?

Thanks man. Tony made Lime Gorilla Bubble . The Pink Stink is my own creation. Stink Panties(OGKB S1- and also sister to OGKB 2.0) x Pink Bazooka(Chrome) . I couldn't be happier with how the Pink Stink turned out. So far the 3 females I got from seed, are all very similar. All 3 carried the pink stick chewing gum smell, with cookie style buds and frost to match.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Yup, this just happened.....

picture.php

Then there's this Sky Pilot, which is basically a Stardawg BX2. Stacking and looking like the nug towers the Chem4 is known to throw. She had a few nanners early on. I picked them off, and haven't seen one since. I have this one backed up, and boy am I glad I do. Perfect example of a candelabra shaped plant, with resin content to boot. You can see in the last pic, that I need to start adding Epsom to her feed. other than that, breeze to grow.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

B

bigganjabud

View Image

Then there's this Sky Pilot, which is basically a Stardawg BX2. Stacking and looking like the nug towers the Chem4 is known to throw. She had a few nanners early on. I picked them off, and haven't seen one since. I have this one backed up, and boy am I glad I do. Perfect example of a candelabra shaped plant, with resin content to boot. You can see in the last pic, that I need to start adding Epsom to her feed. other than that, breeze to grow.

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Ya know when life is good!!!

MAN really really looking forward to this whole few diarys

maimunji

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image
Sky pilot is spectacular:tiphat:.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Yeah bro the skypilot has great structure. You have a male right?

Yes I have a male. His clones are just starting to root. As soon as I put a rooted cut into a cup, he'll be getting flipped for pollen. He smells good and has excellent structure. But he's not as rank as "The Stud". We'll know soon(<1 year) what each brings to the table.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Ok. So here's what I have picked out to choose from for my next seed pop. The Hammerhead seeds are Purple Urkle x Cherry Cookies.

picture.php

Should I try a few of the Ace Panama or the Cannabiogen Panama ? What else ? What would some of you guys like to see grown out ? I also have a pack of SSSDH/Casey Jones x Sour D IBL. Been thinking of those because of the potential massive yield.

packerfan79

Veteran
I am interested in the zero dark 30s, I have a pack in the stash. I am planning my next pop. Probably be headbangers, black lime,ancient og, and sour grapes.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
I am interested in the zero dark 30s, I have a pack in the stash. I am planning my next pop. Probably be headbangers, black lime,ancient og, and sour grapes.

Yeah those really interest me as well. When I got them, I looked up the genetics. Having L.A. Con in there, really turned me on to them. I had a killer L.A. Con a few years back, and have been dreaming of something like her ever since.

Your seed pop sounds excellent. Headbangers an F2, AOG also F2 ? And BLR, those the F3's ?

mushroombrew

Veteran
Yes I have a male. His clones are just starting to root. As soon as I put a rooted cut into a cup, he'll be getting flipped for pollen. He smells good and has excellent structure. But he's not as rank as "The Stud". We'll know soon(<1 year) what each brings to the table.

Nice. Good to have a boys club.

I hit 7 different strains with "the gift" and "the stud". So will know right away what is dom and let you know.

Did you get beans from that Stud dust?

Miraculous Meds

God damn that's one hell of a line up. It would be cool to see both panama's at the same time!

Ive got a pretty good variety going on my next run too.
sd x whitaker blues,
sd x cocoa kush,
sd x flo,
death star x flo

For my yielder selections I ran my bx of spg13 x sd #4, the large cola pheno. And I got a pack of chem berry d, which is the dude that made the bruce banner cross. strawberry diesel x chem d. Should have some large yielding winners.

I did a flood and drain coir seed run for watering simplicity and im pretty happy with the results so far. Got the idea off vader. Oh that reminds me, im going to pop the vader og's I picked up off him last year

These were started fnd twice a day from transplant in solo cups. Germinated in paper towels.

picture.php

picture.php

These were after tp'ing into 1 gallons and going from t5's to a new cmh 315 They have since adjusted well to the cmh lighting.
picture.php

picture.php

packerfan79

Veteran
Yeah those really interest me as well. When I got them, I looked up the genetics. Having L.A. Con in there, really turned me on to them. I had a killer L.A. Con a few years back, and have been dreaming of something like her ever since.

Your seed pop sounds excellent. Headbangers an F2, AOG also F2 ? And BLR, those the F3's ?
Blr is f2, aog f2, headbanger f2. So u must know where they came from.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Blr is f2, aog f2, headbanger f2. So u must know where they came from.

I sure do, lol. Those Headbanger F2's have fire in them bro. I have an F2, that I like more than 2 different pheno's of plain Headbanger. Then those BLR's, I've seen better plants in the f2's and f3's (only seen, not grown) than the original line. You have some incoming fire!

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
God damn that's one hell of a line up. It would be cool to see both panama's at the same time!

sd x whitaker blues,
sd x cocoa kush,
sd x flo,
death star x flo

For my yielder selections I ran my bx of spg13 x sd #4, the large cola pheno. And I got a pack of chem berry d, which is the dude that made the bruce banner cross. strawberry diesel x chem d. Should have some large yielding winners.

I did a flood and drain coir seed run for watering simplicity and im pretty happy with the results so far. Got the idea off vader. Oh that reminds me, im going to pop the vader og's I picked up off him last year

These were started fnd twice a day from transplant in solo cups. Germinated in paper towels.

View Image
View Image
These were after tp'ing into 1 gallons and going from t5's to a new cmh 315 They have since adjusted well to the cmh lighting.
View Image
View Image

Please do a log/journal on those Vader OG's. I wanna see what comes out of a pack, compared to what he shows in his youtube vids.

Goats

sd x whitaker blues,
sd x cocoa kush,
sd x flo,
death star x flo

View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

Exact same thing here. Cuts or seedlings start in solo shot glasses, then to solo cups and finally to 1g smart pots. Straight coco every step of the way.

I checked out lumberjack a while back and found out they don't ship to Canada. I was interested in the dark plasma but will watch along for the Vader OG

Latest posts

Latest posts