What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Popped some fems the other day, Akorn and MK Ultra. Also decided to start a Mango Haze seed. They all came up.

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
I started those Akorn seeds because it just won an event somewhere. Don't know if it's the same Akorn. But it gave me an excuse to pop those seeds, which I have been wanting to do for some time now.

Same goes for the MK-Ultra. Saw a plant Dansbuds found from seed, and it looked a lot like the SKVA cut of Chem 91' . So I just had to pop them, hoping for a similar plant. the other seeds I popped are getting nice sized.

Face-off OG bx2 plants are almost big enough to sex, along with Acid x Strawberry Dogshit, Kosher Kush x Strawberry Dogshit. Candyland x Strawberry Dogshit and White Lemon x Strawberry Dogshit and Cheesedog's aren't far behind. Really, Really hoping for a male Face-Off, if not hopefully a male Cheesedog.

whiteberrieS

With A Black Flag Raised In The Sky
Veteran
Kosher Dogshit I like that one :laughing: Playin with fire man :good: Need to get me a faceoff dude too, from Kirkwood :p

sdd420

Veteran
Supposedly Akorn is snodawg from humboldt county if so it will be good but branchy and leafy low yield etc. good luck bro

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Here's some pics I took earlier

Corey

picture.php

Strawberry Forum

picture.php

Thin Mint (but I might have mislabeled and it's OGKB 2.0)
picture.php

Sour Kush
picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
The Corey is my second favorite plant, after the GG#4 of course. It stinks something fierce, and that's the #2 criteria I look for in a keeper. Plant structure is the #1 thing I look for. The Corey has the structure all day.

Cause even strains that make small buds(forum, thin mint, etc.) can yield well if the plant has a good structure. I can see the Corey turning into massive shrubs outdoors. Plus the wide window of harvest makes it a nice plant to have in a pinch.

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
The Corey is my second favorite plant, after the GG#4 of course. It stinks something fierce, and that's the #2 criteria I look for in a keeper. Plant structure is the #1 thing I look for. The Corey has the structure all day.

Cause even strains that make small buds(forum, thin mint, etc.) can yield well if the plant has a good structure. I can see the Corey turning into massive shrubs outdoors. Plus the wide window of harvest makes it a nice plant to have in a pinch.

Hmmmmmmmmm,corey..... :biggrin:
looking good bud.. seems ya quite the stable going on at the moment..AWESOME!! :tiphat:

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Hmmmmmmmmm,corey..... :biggrin:
looking good bud.. seems ya quite the stable going on at the moment..AWESOME!! :tiphat:

I have to keep poppin' seeds. I can't help it. That's part of the reason the stable is so large. Seriously though, I fell like I'm wasting my life if I'm not poppin' seeds. Same goers for making them.

Real soon here I'm gonna have a spot dedicated for making seeds. Just like had before, maybe even a touch larger. Then it's gonna be on. Make some x's and then start working them, and see what I can do.

HOVA

Veteran

Can you tell me kind of stink do get off the corey
Is it a chem type of smell
Ive read that the corey yeilds foot ball sized nugs and the smell is almost roadkill type
I cant wait to see what the corey and the gg4 has in store smell wise
Some say that gg4 has a nice smell and not all that loud
And some say it smells fucking insane to the point that it over powers sour diesels

DJXX

Veteran
Ive read that the corey yeilds foot ball sized nugs and the smell is almost roadkill type
And some say it smells fucking insane to the point that it over powers sour diesels
if its like the Chem D...then its dirty feet, stinky armpit and garlic in a blender...but tastes awesome when dry...my old lady used to gag when she smelled the D...DJXX

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor

Whoever said the Glue doesn't smell that much, must have been high, lol. It's louder than fuck. A gram in a bag will make a whole room smell.

The Corey reeks too. I can smell the Chem in it because of other chem hybrids I have run, I know what to smell for . It does have that rotten smell to it as well, and is skunky.

Here's a shot of the Corey I forgot to put up last night.

picture.php