What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Double Thai

G

Goodkarma

That one wispy thin, finished and cured double thai pic is the best looking I have seen on any site.( It is on page 22 of the other thread).

P

ptg

Riddick,i use a 600 watts HPS.

The girl suffer a bit of under feeding since i gave her pure water the day i repot instead of the planned schedule,and well that was an error...but fire is rectified,i gave her a little bit of food with some enzyms so i think it will be ok...hope she won't burn...we will see if she's sensitive!:hotbounce

I believe there will be no more pics until harvest,the girl is too big to be moved...

:wave:

P

ptg

Thanks Dubi!

Buds are filling up nicely now.I can tell you that she's a hardy plant,not so sensitive...despite all my mess,she's still growing normal...no stress reponse (sex) so far.Yesterday others plants fallen on her,breaking down a branche...what a f*cking stoner i am :wallbash:

Here is a HPS shot from few days ago,before the branche breaking:

P

ptg

thanks guys!

17 weeks in 10/14 :
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

S

sativagrower87

wow this lady looks very impressive! great work ptg :respect: looks like not to long left to wait :dance013:
definitely need to grow it some day...

Locoporro

Hey amigo PTG

Those are beautiful double Thai plants ....

How is the smell bro ???

I am really surprised, the shape of the buds is outstanding

Did you cross her ? :)

Keep the sativa spirit my fellow viber, :respect:

LP

C

charlie garcia

congrats for such a lovely growing hand
looks promising
enjoy and thx for sharing
best

P

ptg

Hello holy weed mates!:wave:

Thanks you all for the congrats,you're most welcome!:thank you:

Now,while i'm highly satisfied by the plant herself(on the way she grow and her stress resistance),i believe i could have had a better yeild if i did topp her earlier or even without topping her at all...and also with better care,she have suffered from irregular photoperiod/feedings/temps,low water and (mild)mites/thrips infestation...:hide: but she's a really hardy plant,i know a lot of people would like to run some pure thai genetics but are afraid of hermies issues,to these people i wanna say:go buy ace's double thai now,that's what you are looking for!:listen2:

So far the smell is very very sweet,remind me a bit the "marshmallows"...sugar smell lol...with a subtle lemon hint.:canabis:

Mega Kudos for your work, charlie garcia!:respect:
Now,you alone could help me...please tell me,do you find her to be well balanced or is she looking more on one parental side?

C

charlie garcia

its ACE job PTG I just added a male but I am afraid havent worked other thai to know so cant tell much but I love the way they express in your hands. Meao is an inbreed landrace and grew in Spain for several years trying to acclimate a bit at least. With the years has gotten a bit fatter ass lol improved yields and structure and shorter internodals by selection thus I can see it in you plant as well.

hope its a fully enjoyfull one
best ptg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Wow ptg! Im very impressed with your double thais! Great yield and flower leaf ratio for an indoor tropical sativa!

P

ptg

Okay Charlie,that's true,it's ACE job indeed...still i believe you are too modest!;)
I did already enjoy to grow her,and i'm sure i'll enjoy to smoke her!Thanks you!

Hey Dubi,i'm glad she please you...you know, after one year and a half fighting with various landrace indoors,i believe i start to have a greener hand...or at least to better understand the VIBE OF THE HERB...still from what Charlie said i guess she's Meao thai dominant,and that must help a lot to make the hybrid indoors friendly.:)