What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Double Thai

acespicoli

They have it in Spain not double thai ...but im having trouble finding this in the USA still...
1680749311202.png

Knowing Dubi he has a thread on this strain in the Ace forum section ?

Last edited:

goingrey

They have it in Spain not double thai ...but im having trouble finding this in the USA still...
I think the Double Thai went out the window when the Cannabiogen collaboration ended? Because one was a Cannabiogen Thai or something like that?

One would think there would be a lot of interest in America for the ("single") Thai wonder why the US shops are not stocking it. Or is it just sold out everywhere?

Keif Cake

Veteran
I think the Double Thai went out the window when the Cannabiogen collaboration ended? Because one was a Cannabiogen Thai or something like that?

One would think there would be a lot of interest in America for the ("single") Thai wonder why the US shops are not stocking it. Or is it just sold out everywhere?
I luckily picked up a pack of Thai from Multiverse around November, i hadn't seen it available there before then, and thankfully i jumped on it when i saw it

Gandalb

The truth is that Ace lost one of the mums. I don't know if the lost one was the Hmong Thai or the Koh Chang Thai, but it was sublime, specially in the Feminized version.

herbgreen

Veteran
This is the best usa option for ACE Thai

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Yeah im really glad to see this, I have not seen ace make a fresh run of these ever was 2011 the last of them? I been watching their site alot of thai hybrids but no pure thais afaik

last Double Thai (Koh Chang x Meao) repro was around that time, and that stock has been available until approx 2015. We have available a pure Thai release from Chiang Mai since early 2022:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
The truth is that Ace lost one of the mums. I don't know if the lost one was the Hmong Thai or the Koh Chang Thai, but it was sublime, specially in the Feminized version.

The Meao Thai male from Cannabiogen was not kept alive after that Thai project. Double Thai has never been offered in feminized version, it has always been a regular release, hybrid between Koh Chang Thai female and Meao Thai male.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran

Most of our US retailers re stock almost our entire catalog every time, but they probably sold out quickly some genetics, and it takes time (due to export logistics and bureacrazy) to re stock them.

goingrey

The current offering is growing quite impressively to say the least, absolutely massive plants

View attachment 18836291 View attachment 18836292
I have big hands, thats one ridiculously thick stalk for a 5 gallon and only a couple months old
Looking good!

Your paint bucket containers remind me of the Strawberry Cough story from Kyle Kushman, how he got the clone from someone who grew it in a paint bucket hehe.

Latest posts

Latest posts