What's new

Doomsday Prepping for Economic Catastrophy

Doomsday Prepping for Economic Catastrophy

• Everything will be just fine you old worry wart...

Votes: 31 23.3%
  • War is the most likely doomsday...I want a bunker.

Votes: 25 18.8%
  • Big darned asteroid is coming making a tsunami...get a surf board

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • You are right Bog. It's the economy stupid...

Votes: 71 53.4%

• Total voters

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Exactly.

This won't be pretty no matter what.

We can't even stand together on anything.

I really wish I would have lived much earlier.

"Progress" hasn't really progressed our nature.

The day that sharing trumps hoarding, and expectations of love endure beyond expectations of hatred.... that is the day we begin to rise.

If our first instinct is to load our guns, God help us all, here we go again.

:badday:

TheArchitect

Veteran
This is the standard of the day, call people that don't agree with far left (not normal left) thinking a racist. People that don't agree with the far right (not normal right) are communist. Divide and concur, we are playing right into their hands.

So many expamples of this today:

Guns. If you don't believe in gun control then your extreme. When facts come into play, you realize that guns have been part of America's culture since day one, and the extremest should be the other way around.

Abortion? Your extreme or a religious nut if you don't agree with having abortions. However, American history show that should be filped as well.

Don't want a larger government, your extreme. However, when facts come into play again, you realize that our founders designed the constitution to have a limited government.

If I were born in the last 10-15 years, I would be very confused as to what American history is, and what is accepted by common day Americans.

Divide and Concur

I am particularly "fond" of class warfare instigated by the banking oligarchy.

I find myself admonishing my father for his blind hatred for people who suck the gov tit.

While I agree that it is theft, they are only receiving the stolen goods, often in ignorance of the theft it is.

Meanwhile the banks take hundreds of billions in bailouts which make social welfare a drop in the bucket.

I tell my dad, shitting on the people below you isn't going to stop the shit that falls on you....

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
It is interesting what I've learned of people's opinions on theft recently.

If I don't want to fund an overfunded military does that mean we are stealing our own taxes?

I'd rather pay for somebody's food stamps than to pay for drone missle attacks.

What the hell happened to human nature?

TheArchitect

Veteran
Right, but

The State takes about 50% of my income in taxes, fees, and payments of various forms, in the name of "social norms" or the "common good".* That is real money, not just "theoretical money".* They use that money to pay unproductive bureaucrats, wage unlawful wars, bail out criminally fraudulent banks, foreign aid, and give single moms, unemployed people, "the needy", and a host of other people who didn't earn that money food stamps, unemployment, welfare, and all kind of freebies at my expense.* The money they take from me is precisely the amount of money that I will never get to spend on my own family, my own community, my own friends, local businesses, and other worthy and "needy" causes in my own realm of influence.*

But then again I don't pay taxes I can avoid, and i donate time and money to local worthy(IMO) causes.

I don't trust the Feds to use my money appropriately, do you?

Snap ebt food stamps, whatever. Its bulshit, just look what they can buy.

If we started handing out sacks of whole grains, beans, milk, butter etc like back in the day.....

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
It is interesting what I've learned of people's opinions on theft recently.

If I don't want to fund an overfunded military does that mean we are stealing our own taxes?

I'd rather pay for somebody's food stamps than to pay for drone missle attacks.

What the hell happened to human nature?

our taxes dont go to build a military or roads or welfare for that matter. They pay ONLY the interest on the loans that we took out.

If we balanced it all back to 0 and we owed no one and had 30 billion in surplus we would still have to borrow the money from the federal reserve to do anything..

Its illegal for us to do it any other way... Its a scam. They literally steal from us daily not to mention they control the whole economy with intrest rates and decreases and increasing the money supply at will... The fact that anyone points to anything other then the fed for the economy is almost unbearable.

Everything that happens is systematically done.. Its never just happens like they would like u to believe. We are in this position because they want us here plain and simple.

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
Keep them. It's false security...but keep them. Why not fully automatic weapons?...why not grenades?...keep whatever..people should keep whatever they think they need. If shit goes to hell...shit goes to hell with bullets flying....shrapnel flying..and there you go.

And then...all the patriots can rebuild their beautiful worlds back from the blood and carnage...and there will have been no doomsday at all. It will be right back to where it left off...until the next doomsday threat arises. What a beautiful...unoriginal world

The facts are guns are around and even if they were not when shit hit the fan the bad guys would we get them wed have nothing to protect ouselfs... if shit hits the fan its gonna be bad. your going to have to protect yourself. If someone comes at u with a gun what do u do? talk them into giving it up? lol

bottom line its for you and your families protection because this world is not all glitter and rainbows. ill take my false security and keep my food and shelter when someone else wants it.

just dont understand the logic of not wanting a gun to protect yourself when there will be ill hearted people with them after your shit

Last edited:

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
20 years ago lol back in the old days.

20 years ago you same clowns were playing Gi Joe in the woods with your beer belly buddies telling everyone the same thing about how Bill Clinton was ruining the world lol

You guys are delusional not realist lol.

You want to go to war, go to Afghanistan and test your "bushcraft" .

theres a plan in action and every president is part of it. When it goes down we dont know but its getting closer. each president has put in crucial parts of the plan and when all the peices are together the plan starts...

there was jews in germany that wouldnt leave either cause they told themselfs it would never happen... same shit. Read up before you criticize.

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
hope for the best and repair for the worst ,its not hoarding ,its insurance ,like what you have on your car or life ,just in case ,but be quick to point out that when you dont buy your own insurance and somthing goes wrong you cant use mine !i wont have pinty on those who wont or cant prepair ,you can do something collectivly ,but it much better on your own ,prepair to fight the world as they will be knocking after a massive kill off of some sort ,nbc or all of them ,ther is only 2 nations left that have not taken there guns sweden ,and the usa ,who would have thought that rio would ever be gun free?and yet to day it is and no bunch of killing to do it ,there simply was not enough ammo to spport a war with the police

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
This is the standard of the day, call people that don't agree with far left (not normal left) thinking a racist. People that don't agree with the far right (not normal right) are communist. Divide and concur, we are playing right into their hands.

^^^^ This
People need to understand that the whole Left/Right thing is over with, finished. All you have is Neo-liberal Team A B or C... All funded by the same people, all serving the same interests. They will all fuck you.
Here in the UK it's like this
The Torys will bugger you, bareback and dry, and they will laugh while they do it. Labour will bugger you, but they will wear a condom and use some lube, and have a solemn expression while they do it. The lib dems, will use a condom, but the lube they use will have 30% sharp sand mixed into it, and they will swing between singing and crying while they do it.

bentom187

Veteran
http://www.activistpost.com/2013/03/dod-deadly-force-hackers-cyber-threats.html

Saturday, March 9, 2013DoD Plans to Use Preemptive Deadly Force on Hackers, Cyber Threats

FredaAmericanOstrich_zpsc6baff62.jpg

A new report from the Department of Defense outlines the military's capability to deter cyber threats with some pretty heavy firepower, including nuclear weapons.

The paper written by the Defense Science Board described the best types of bombs to use on hackers to be "Global selective strike systems e.g. penetrating bomber, submarines with long range cruise missiles, Conventional Prompt Global Strike (CPGS), survivable national and combatant command," while "Nuclear weapons would remain the ultimate response and anchor the deterrence ladder" for cyber threats.

"The report ... implies that the United States might have to rely on nuclear weapons to retaliate after a large-scale cyber attack," Foreign Policy writes.

Although it seems that Foreign Policy is reporting shocking revelations, they're actually engaged in subtle misinformation. They claim that this strike capability is only to be used in "retaliation" after a cyber attack as opposed to preemptive strikes to prevent cyber threats, which the military is already authorized to do.

For all the talk of the indefinite detention section of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), a little known provision gave President Obama the authority to "conduct offensive operations in cyberspace".

Here's what Section 954 of the 2011 NDAA says:

SEC. 954. MILITARY ACTIVITIES IN CYBERSPACE.
Congress affirms that the Department of Defense has the capability, and upon direction by the President may conduct offensive operations in cyberspace to defend our Nation, Allies and interests, subject to—
(1) the policy principles and legal regimes that the Department follows for kinetic capabilities, including the law of armed conflict; and
(2) the War Powers Resolution (50 U.S.C. 1541 et seq.).
Prior to this NDAA provision, in July 2011, the Pentagon announced cyberspace to be their "operational domain" and claimed that the U.S. can "under the laws of armed conflict, respond to serious cyber attacks with a proportional and justified military response at the time and place of our choosing," said Deputy Defense Secretary William Lynn during the release of The Department of Defense Strategy for Operating in Cyberspace.

This week we heard Rand Paul speak much about the "law of armed conflict" or "Martial Law" in his talking filibuster of John Brennan over drone strikes on American soil, which is a related concern since the NDAA also officially labeled the U.S. as part of the battlefield.

Paul reiterated that if Americans can be treated the same as an enemy under the law of armed conflict, there is no due process protection, as well as more flexible rules of engagement than those that restrict the police. Just ask the Guantanamo prisoners or Bradley Manning how due process works under the laws of war. Or ask the family of the 16-year-old American murdered by a targeted drone strike about the rules of engagement.

Therefore due process will not be needed to take offensive action against cyber threats under the laws of war. In other words, hackers everywhere may be facing a lethal force if they're suspected of engaging in cyber attacks against the U.S. or its allies and interests.

The report, however, urges US military leaders to develop "cyber escalation scenarios and red lines" that could prompt the use of force. Or simply put, when can they pull the trigger on a cyber threat. Of course, just as the legal justification for drone strikes has remained classified, surely, this will as well.

Here is a nifty illustration they provided to help us visualize how the threat levels are designed for hackers:

dod_cyberwar_zps51ce02d6.png

It's also important to note that the military has been authorized to conduct a cyberwar with "kinetic capabilities", meaning it can operate wherever the threat is in the world. A borderless war like the war on terror. This eliminates any need for the President to seek an individual declaration of cyber war against China in Congress even though nuclear weapons could potentially be involved.

Does anyone in Congress understand just how dangerous it is to authorize the use of preemptive deadly force against cyber threats without due process?

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
http://www.activistpost.com/2013/03/dod-deadly-force-hackers-cyber-threats.html

Saturday, March 9, 2013DoD Plans to Use Preemptive Deadly Force on Hackers, Cyber Threats

View Image

A new report from the Department of Defense outlines the military's capability to deter cyber threats with some pretty heavy firepower, including nuclear weapons.

The paper written by the Defense Science Board described the best types of bombs to use on hackers to be "Global selective strike systems e.g. penetrating bomber, submarines with long range cruise missiles, Conventional Prompt Global Strike (CPGS), survivable national and combatant command," while "Nuclear weapons would remain the ultimate response and anchor the deterrence ladder" for cyber threats.

"The report ... implies that the United States might have to rely on nuclear weapons to retaliate after a large-scale cyber attack," Foreign Policy writes.

Although it seems that Foreign Policy is reporting shocking revelations, they're actually engaged in subtle misinformation. They claim that this strike capability is only to be used in "retaliation" after a cyber attack as opposed to preemptive strikes to prevent cyber threats, which the military is already authorized to do.

For all the talk of the indefinite detention section of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), a little known provision gave President Obama the authority to "conduct offensive operations in cyberspace".

Here's what Section 954 of the 2011 NDAA says:

SEC. 954. MILITARY ACTIVITIES IN CYBERSPACE.
Congress affirms that the Department of Defense has the capability, and upon direction by the President may conduct offensive operations in cyberspace to defend our Nation, Allies and interests, subject to—
(1) the policy principles and legal regimes that the Department follows for kinetic capabilities, including the law of armed conflict; and
(2) the War Powers Resolution (50 U.S.C. 1541 et seq.).
Prior to this NDAA provision, in July 2011, the Pentagon announced cyberspace to be their "operational domain" and claimed that the U.S. can "under the laws of armed conflict, respond to serious cyber attacks with a proportional and justified military response at the time and place of our choosing," said Deputy Defense Secretary William Lynn during the release of The Department of Defense Strategy for Operating in Cyberspace.

This week we heard Rand Paul speak much about the "law of armed conflict" or "Martial Law" in his talking filibuster of John Brennan over drone strikes on American soil, which is a related concern since the NDAA also officially labeled the U.S. as part of the battlefield.

Paul reiterated that if Americans can be treated the same as an enemy under the law of armed conflict, there is no due process protection, as well as more flexible rules of engagement than those that restrict the police. Just ask the Guantanamo prisoners or Bradley Manning how due process works under the laws of war. Or ask the family of the 16-year-old American murdered by a targeted drone strike about the rules of engagement.

Therefore due process will not be needed to take offensive action against cyber threats under the laws of war. In other words, hackers everywhere may be facing a lethal force if they're suspected of engaging in cyber attacks against the U.S. or its allies and interests.

The report, however, urges US military leaders to develop "cyber escalation scenarios and red lines" that could prompt the use of force. Or simply put, when can they pull the trigger on a cyber threat. Of course, just as the legal justification for drone strikes has remained classified, surely, this will as well.

Here is a nifty illustration they provided to help us visualize how the threat levels are designed for hackers:

View Image

It's also important to note that the military has been authorized to conduct a cyberwar with "kinetic capabilities", meaning it can operate wherever the threat is in the world. A borderless war like the war on terror. This eliminates any need for the President to seek an individual declaration of cyber war against China in Congress even though nuclear weapons could potentially be involved.

Does anyone in Congress understand just how dangerous it is to authorize the use of preemptive deadly force against cyber threats without due process?

due process is dead -=[ but ya i do

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
reply to posts

reply to posts

disenfranchised ? we are all slaves i just think the playing field should be recognized.

The Tale of the Slave - Robert Nozick
[YOUTUBEIF]uxRSkM8C8z4[/YOUTUBEIF]

what you have proposed is that 1st video's contents is all cospiracy theory if i were to "roll over" and accept it on its face.but you also said its true and that "smart" people know about it.
thank you. i have done alot of research.

the idea that its "fat" people that are not willing to work, you are incorrect.it is alot of different things that i wont get into they are addressed in the video.

however you're correct in the accertion that the econimics of today are unsustainable and structually unsound,and that it needs to change.

What up man, good reply. You're right, and you have a nice attitude. Thanks. Yeah Im not saying there aren't a lot of interesting facts

Haha so I guess now I have been asked Navaks question! I mean honestly how much importance do you think this video has on how you frame your daily output? Im not into politics that much, but honestly I know enough and get dragged in enough to follow this type of thing. This video is interesting, but it makes a few comparisons to the Soviets when they are talking about governments imposing on their people some sort of totalitarian, propaganda laden system which repressed, and in fact enslaved their own people.

My critique of the video starts off with the cartoon black slavery scene, and the bizarrely animated scene with the animated slaves marching in some modern day dude house, just totally off color. I know voting is really a mind blowing experience, but the bottom line is that I don't equate slavery with our current country. We think we pay too many taxes, but also think we don't get enough benefits, or that the government could do more to actually get something accomplished. The trick to me is that you have to remove yourself from that whole competitive world and do what you like. There is no "master", as the films catharsis tries to imply. I have never claimed there is no big brother, that I am sure of, but nobody tells me what I can or can't do...

Anyways good video, but trust me the common man all feels the press of accumulated power in the United States,cause damn right some people are getting rich, while others stay poor. I just wish good luck to you and everyone, so that you have enough to live on and get by. Peace/

bentom187

Veteran
just to put this in context of this thread they are talking about here at home.and if anyone is in utah pls keep sen.lee in office.

[YOUTUBEIF]wY5qnpGsTsI[/YOUTUBEIF]

[YOUTUBEIF]WCS27yc11NI[/YOUTUBEIF]

imagesCARZ8JS7_zps829aaca9.jpg

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
lets cut through the bullshit already this thread sucks and ill tell you why (the threads contents not contributors ill separate the two formally ahead of time)

your all prepping for disaster instead of peeping for peace and harmony

it doesn't take any faith, integrity or substance to do that just a whole of fear

fear

and more mother fucking fear ( the antithesis of any dogma or philosophy that deals with humanity fwiw)

and it for shit sure doesn't show me anyone uses the weed they grow to any good purpose other than making money, because it doesn't sound like people are smoking to heal their minds

what puzzles me BOG, I don't know you but on the outside things don't look so bad

you have a thriving seed company in climate of growing tolerance and legalization

does the world look like you thought it would 40 years ago? doesn't it look a bit brighter?

we are winning the war, in fact some people are even profiting during it, and the most ironic part some people even got enough money and resource to stockpile shit, basically the same fucking thing the 1% does

isn't the actions of the one percent pushing you to act the way you are?

well buddy that is how it looks from the outside at least

and to me, when i look at the ten spiritual realms and look at were all this behavior puts people it makes me thing this is all bad karma trickling down

you plant ice your gonna harvest wind

bentom187

Veteran
What up man, good reply. You're right, and you have a nice attitude. Thanks. Yeah Im not saying there aren't a lot of interesting facts

Haha so I guess now I have been asked Navaks question! I mean honestly how much importance do you think this video has on how you frame your daily output? Im not into politics that much, but honestly I know enough and get dragged in enough to follow this type of thing. This video is interesting, but it makes a few comparisons to the Soviets when they are talking about governments imposing on their people some sort of totalitarian, propaganda laden system which repressed, and in fact enslaved their own people.

My critique of the video starts off with the cartoon black slavery scene, and the bizarrely animated scene with the animated slaves marching in some modern day dude house, just totally off color. I know voting is really a mind blowing experience, but the bottom line is that I don't equate slavery with our current country. We think we pay too many taxes, but also think we don't get enough benefits, or that the government could do more to actually get something accomplished. The trick to me is that you have to remove yourself from that whole competitive world and do what you like. There is no "master", as the films catharsis tries to imply. I have never claimed there is no big brother, that I am sure of, but nobody tells me what I can or can't do...

Anyways good video, but trust me the common man all feels the press of accumulated power in the United States,cause damn right some people are getting rich, while others stay poor. I just wish good luck to you and everyone, so that you have enough to live on and get by. Peace/

hello,thank you.the problem with trying to remove yourself is as this thread points out,people will be mocked to no end for thinking differently.
this is because of the group think that is highlighted in the video and basicly common place overt and accepted as normal. i realize this may invite some pot and kettle jokes but i have thouroughly investigated the philosophy of just wanting to live without government agression and intrusion and extortion.liberty/freedom/natural rights.to me this seems to be the right way because in a nut shell, its just live and let live and doing onto others ect...

[YOUTUBEIF]Ei0ch-y7r5c[/YOUTUBEIF]

as our founders found out the people who tend to be less excited about those ideas , will murder masses of people to keep you submissive the second they think you have cought on,when they cant steal the value of your labor and live at your expense, they will react. then they simply flip the chess board and move on and re-write history in their favor.

Mayer_Amschel_Rothschild_zpse333a107.jpg

its been done over and over for centuries we didnt escape it and now we will pay because there is no other undiscovered land masses to run to.unfortunatley i dont think that this aspect of human nature will ever go away it just shouldnt be encouraged and we should defend ourselves and our families as well as our friend and neighbors where we can.
reguarding freedom,it will always come at a cost.talking about it is the pre emptive diffusing of this situation,so i find alot value in having these conversations on these boards.it may at the very least help some of us here.

i hope you and yours stay safe aswell.peace.

Last edited:

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
not paying taxes by working black market products nullifies a whole shit ton of tyranny

trading goods or services directly for goods or services so no one profits on that transaction but those involved also undermines that tyranny, alternate currencies like bit coins can undermine that tyranny

whats the difference between the Illuminati and the masses?

the Illuminati work together tirelessly for one goal

the other

not so much

if they did?

no more Illuminati

TheArchitect

Veteran
Prepping for disaster should include forging strong bonds between friends family and community, which begets peace and harmony.

People are constantly on edge due to many reasons, one being a subconscious realization you really fully on people you can't see to bring most of your food, water, and energy.

With that subconscious realization how can someone plan for "peace, love and harmony", yourconstantly stressed out about the future.

Nobody in this thread who is prepped or prepping is hiding in a hole, or alienating their neighbors, in fact that's the opposite of what most of us do.

We enjoy everyday, and participate in the community, and we have food in case of emergency, and we have basic med supplies, and we study traditional methods of daily tasks, and study new tech and science.

Maybe that's just me, I'm always reading to learn, and enjoying life and such....

Is it a heavy burden to be in the minority that sees the sham for what it is, sure, do I let it brin me down, no.

bentom187

Veteran
i beleive all the above messures weird mentioned is what everyone here is doing in some capacity without incriminating themselvse.i encourage nullification and its different applications.
we need mediums of exchange,bartering works until no one wants what you have.

people get angry because of the constant assault on there senses and thought process',there taught violence is bad,but you should accept it if they seem to work in a official capacity for the state,"its normal".
anyone who doesnt follow is a nutjob and needs immidiate ridicule they are not hip,they arnt the future they must be dheld in disreguard by any professional. this is the new global conciousness the UN ect want us embrasing.no individual freedom.

i beleive guatama the historical buddha when first recognizing death,had a stroke of geinious and tried to releive peoples suffering by reveiling its truths.however sobering and scary it seems.understanding the problem reduces this suffering,well thats my understanding anyway correct me if im wrong.
i dont beleive it would be appropriate for us to sit around and ignore the truth for the sake of making ourselves feel good.

"I do not believe in a fate that falls on men however they act; but I do believe in a fate that falls on them unless they act."

-Buddha

Last edited:

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
not paying taxes by working black market products nullifies a whole shit ton of tyranny

trading goods or services directly for goods or services so no one profits on that transaction but those involved also undermines that tyranny, alternate currencies like bit coins can undermine that tyranny

whats the difference between the Illuminati and the masses?

the Illuminati work together tirelessly for one goal

the other

not so much

if they did?

no more Illuminati

hence the whole devide and conquer... The one percent knows it cant control us if we are together. Thats why they perpetuate social classes, racial hatred, east vs west, yankees vs southerners, etc etc. etc.

divide and conquer has always been the name of the game for any social strategist.

We are at a week moment in human history though. The war for your mind is so strong that no one can see the truth. but i do agree. But what good does it do to prepare for love when we are in the middle of many many wars. i just believe in being prepared.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
hence the whole devide and conquer... The one percent knows it cant control us if we are together. Thats why they perpetuate social classes, racial hatred, east vs west, yankees vs southerners, etc etc. etc.

divide and conquer has always been the name of the game for any social strategist.

We are at a week moment in human history though. The war for your mind is so strong that no one can see the truth. but i do agree. But what good does it do to prepare for love when we are in the middle of many many wars. i just believe in being prepared.

i disagree about the weak moment in history

you can easily qualify that statement with statistics

statistically we are at the strongest point in mankind's history

mankind is flourishing and the truth is so readily available a good percentage of already know what it is

the fear of the collapse of a cycle is just that

there is so little going on in the world America has to fabricate the true risk of terrorism so it can have a homeland defense to spend its military budget on

and opportunity abound in this world a common man can still become the richest or most powerful human being if they so desire

the american people still have a ton of power but the most powerful spell of the Illuminati is this

that we are too small and insignificant to do anything about it

if you doubt that any one can climb to the top look at some of ht worlds richest

it all came in their generation

the hardest part of all this for the average joe is that deep inside one might question their own value next to someone who has went further gone farther

I live in the heart of babylon a nd no bullshit, I associate with some people who are of the 1%

dont let the ivy league education fool you the only common denominators they have are focused in their goals, they have an insatiable greed, they are relentless is the pursuit of their visions and they show a lack of conscious

their greatest power they have over other people is the power to incite in us the base emotions like envy, desire, competition and inadequacy among many others

what other people have is really of no consequence to me because their is karma attached to all possessions and I do not want a part of that karma

the energy people expend in the course of their lives has a definitive cause and effect

and while there is a matrix of results they still adhere to laws, physical laws and the law of human nature

if there is a culture of narcissism and it effects in you a behavior that is narcissistic well then the world becomes complete with narcissists

now take a good look at the ten spiritual realms and you will see why I am so adamant about the dynamic of human nature

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_spiritual_realms

the 1% that are adding a negative dynamic in our world are functioning in those first few worlds, that is the human nature they are exhibiting

by emulating the same behavior this dynamic will not change

we must elevate ourselves to the higher realms to make a lasting change in the world

human behavior is viral, we see it and it solicits a reaction

we have the power to choose our reaction

this is how we can eliminate from the world the perpetuation of the lower realms or the perpetuation of negative base behavior among mankind