What's new

Doo Wop Friday Night: Darts - On My Mind - Great Late 50's New York Doo Wop Ballad

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yup, let's do The Official Icmags Phil Spector Special, unless another bomb drops on me, (
rolleyes.gif
) Next Friday Early Night, June 3rd, same as it ever was.
fetch-id-17791612-d-1614920317-gif.17808699

Last edited:

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So......just over 80 which includes commercials ha...........Had fun searching and then listening to each one, more than once to find the best sound.........

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome to Doo Wop Friday Night-Phil Spector Special

Welcome back to Doo Wop Friday night at ICMAGS. Boys and Girls we play extra special hit tunes for you from that always fabulous fifties and sixties EARLY Rock N Roll and Doo Wop era!

Tonight is a very special night featuring music from Phil Spector who wrote songs for and/or produced music for The Righteous Brothers , Gene Pitney, Alley Cats, The Crystals, The Paris Sisters, Curtis Lee, The Ronettes, Darlene Love , Lala Brooks, Ike & Tina Turner, Bob B. Soxx & the Blue Jeans, The Beatles, John Lennon, George Harrison, and many more . Phil’s music and producers catalogue is vast and I don’t want to burden Gypsy’s hosting too much and so I hope you’ll enjoy the following hand picked special selections!
fetch-id-17791612-d-1614920317-gif.17808699

Welcome back to Doo Wop Friday night-Phil Spector Special!

Don't You Worry My Little Pet-1958

Latest posts

Latest posts