What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DONUTS...and why I love them!!!!!!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hahaha I thought of castout when I heard that wiggs....she better be gettin her FREE donut today!! hahaha

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
I've always admired their shape, circular with a hole in the middle. Great design.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nothing better than a box of krispy kreme rasberry jelly donuts after a nice bowl of headband:)

tumblr_lqnxrvPqjN1qkf5z5o1_500.jpg

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
For all you donut lovers out there road tripping. The 50 best donuts in the USA on a groovy map. Note the large, untapped donut frontiers in mid-America. What are they eating out there, jelly roll?
7-map-best-donuts-1500x1000.jpg

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My Wife went to do some shopping a little while ago and she's picking up some Krispy Kremes for me. I'll post pics when I can :)

justpassnthru

Veteran
castout;
have you tried the bacon donuts, yet?

Wonder if 'a maple bar' with bacon, tastes good. Somehow, I think a tiny one, would be enough. For most people! Except, castout! Must be nice to indulge and not worry of blood sugar. I am so jealous!!! :) jpt

there is a donut shop near me that makes these snickers donuts....caramel, chocolate and peanuts they are amazing! This is in colorado...according to the map this is a untapped donut frontier!
I also enjoy a plain old donut with cinnamon sugar........simple and delicous.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

I have a chocolate bar and a chocolate old fashioned I on the counter as we speak....made fresh just an hour ago.

After a few more owls when the munchies come on, I will pause my Sopranps episode and fetch them.

Thems good vitals!

minds_I

castout

Veteran
OK, my donut quest will officially begin in September.....I will be hitting the road, and dividing the country into regions.....also, if I start in the Fall, it won't matter if I pack on a few pounds...it is just extra insulation for the long winter!!!! Once a month, we are going to rent an rv, and go on a quest...we will head out west during the cold winter, so TOH can snowboard...I will ski a bit...but I am on the 1st annual STONUT QUEST(stoner donut quest), and it is to see how HIGH I can get, and how many donuts I can eat, and seeing this beautiful country I was born in!!!!!!

castout

Veteran
GROWERS NUTRIENTS!!!!!

GROWERS NUTRIENTS!!!!!

Introducing a new line of additives, great for the hobby grower, to the commercial grower!!!!! It never fails to boost the grower, and make 'em feel great!!!!! Try some, at your local donut shop, today!!!!!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

L

l2sm

Donuts are pretty nice. The sweetness is just so overwhelming that one is too many. Best when split with someone. Along with big cup of coffee, but I'm not sharing any of that!

castout

Veteran
I have eaten 7 donuts at one sitting.......I am truly a glutton!!!!!
I can never get enough.....and they always beckon me from the box.
I ate 4 of the donuts, from this box, and loved every scrumptious bite!!!!!
Elizabeth Gregory was the first noted for making "deep fried dough", for her son.
He then took all the credit for inventing a donut.
What a good Mother she was, for making such a yummy treat for her son, and what a turd he was, for taking all the credit!!!!!!

justpassnthru

Veteran
The Donut House
1129 Calimesa Blvd
Calimesa, CA 92320
(909) 795-7813

Sampled one a few days ago...a must stop donut shop with excellent coffee! jpt