What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DONUTS...and why I love them!!!!!!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL my god woman!!! How is it you dont weigh 500 lbs?!?!? you are awesome!!! :D

poor TOH, lol, I've seen this ritual before! castout dances around the crib waving all those sweets under his nose knowing he can hardly take a whiff never mind a bite of them. shame on you girl! :dance013:

:blowbubbles:

castout

Veteran
S4L, he eats one donut....that means 5 for me!!!!!! he gets like juices and stuff like that....so one of has to do our part to eat goodies.

castout

Veteran
MrsBabba, I have developed a mind over matter exercise routine.....I BELIEVE it is hard work to eat all these yummy treats, so that translates to a workout in my mind, lol!!!! I have always said that life would not be worth living, if I didn't have goodies and treats. I love good food, like filet mignon, roast chicken, French dips, mashed potatoes, fried chicken......ooooohhhhhh, yes, I do have the morning munchies!!!!!! But, goodies and treats are my fave. HELL for me, would be me in a room made of chocolate, but I can't eat any....I would go insane, and probably want to die, lol.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

just had a Thomas' English Muffin, they rarely make it to the grocers shelves up here but I found them there today. I wish they'd get some Entenmann's in here but that would be asking too much. The big 'E' bakery, the all butter pound cake, coffee cake, that scrumptious marble loaf cake, various crumb cakes & Danishes.

castout

Veteran
Aww man, S4L, you put hostess donettes in my mind...I LOVE putting the chocolate kind on one side of my mouth ,and then the powdered on the other side, and chew them at the same time......oooohhhh, so good!!!!!

castout

Veteran
Went to the store, and rewarded myself, with some DONUTS!!!!! It was hell walking in the store, cause I fell last night, and hurt my knee, as usual. Is that Newton's law, that when I am trying to balance, I will fall, lol. So, the donuts are my COMFORT FOOD, and the egg cupcake in the corner of the box, is my sweet treat!!!!

Attachments

• 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 20

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
If you are ever at the Krispy Kream in Seattle (near the ball parks) you have a viewing window of the doughnut manufacturing process.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Aaahaaaaah, I've just discovered a Krispy Kreme counter in a supermarket nearby....
Looks like I'll be making that Bacon donut cheeseburger after all.

castout

Veteran
I had some donuts for my dessert, after breakfast!!!!! Yes, I sometimes have dessert after I eat breakfast. Stupid rule that I changed once I became an adult. My kids loved dessert after breakfast!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 19

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like donuts but today my Wife is making me homemade cheese and cheese and fruit danishes with icing!

Yesterday she bought me a half oz of 27+% "Kosher Kush" and some other goodies. I must be doing something right :huggg:

V

Veg N Out

Gonna bump this thread for Komodas on Maui... mac nut donut on a stick and guava malasadas..after some stand up paddle ..awesome

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sounds delish all...
i still see this thread an think vert plant circles... that's just me.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
I won't be getting my krispy kreme bacon donut burger. I just can't bring myself to break my Tesco boycott, in order to get the donuts.

Enjoy your donuts and brownie.

castout

Veteran
I get my donuts from a small little bakery, and the brownie was just a sweet treat, that I couldn't resist!!!!

HighDesertJoe

COME ON PEOPLE NOW
Veteran
I just had a little heaven on earth, I asked the local doughnut chef if he would take one of his delicious apple fritters make it extra crispy, glaze it then smother it in Maple frosting, OMG I died a little it was so good. Hmm I'm going to try to get him to make a cherry fritter next :)