go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dont throw em

dont throw em

heres mine ,not smelling like the weed i found it in , but lemon candy
pics are from around day 40 - 45 , today is day 63 .not be long now

Budsmith

I got a bagseed going right now but I dont have a camera. As soon as I get one I will be putting some pics up... she's at 16 days flower and she's putting on some nice white hairs.

Anghellic

hpim1201ra9.jpg

hpim1212of0.jpg

:lurk:

G

I just got a nice mottled looking seed out of a rather large bag on Sensi Star. Might be interesting to see what comes of it soon.

G

grapepunched

Green Floyd: I"ll be at Ween at the tabby in late January if you can make it!

Here's some bagseed beuties for ya! Some OGbubblegum:

thanks for letting me share! bye! :wave:

-gp

JDK

The problem with bagseed is that you have to buy weeds, which is what we're trying to avoid,

b8man

Veteran
I'm growing bagseed I got from a small but exceptional bag of weed from SE Asia. Really, I've smoked a lot of weed, and this stuff was the best I've ever smoked around here - if grown properly it could be outstanding!

Only problem is that it might be one of those 150 day flowering varieties. Gulp!

But if it's anything like the weed in the bag - it's going to be some grrrrreat stuff - this will be MY strain!

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this is how mine turned out

9/10 -smell sweet lemon candy
8/10 looks ,plastered in trichs,good buble hash maker
2/10 taste dont like, tastes nothin like it smells

threw a bit of sour diesel pollen at her ,will see if it can bump my scores up abit

SoEx

Wowee, those are some REALLY nice plants. This thread makes me wish I got more seeds in my bud from time to time!

Latest posts

Latest posts