What's new

DONT THROW AWAY YOUR BAG SEEED

B

blazesck

I was told the weed we found this in was "Sour Diesel Trainwreck" (this guys weed always has bs names though), the stone was a very pleasant indica. It was the only seed anyone found out of everything this guy was selling.

Week 3
picture.php

Week 5
picture.php

Week 7
picture.php

skaterkrop14

Some of these pictures on here are so dank i don't want to show mine lol.

But here is a couple pictures of some bagseeds im growin. It is supposed to be White Widow.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

ogsunk

sum one posted this i think its true ALL ELITE GENETICS ARE STABILIZED PHENOS AND BACKCROSSES OF (insert drumroll here) BAGSEEDS! all of them! every single one! from WW to TW to Deisel to cheese to hashplant and everything you have ever heard of, is 99.99999999% identical genetically to the shitiest bagseed at the bottom of a pound of shake!
they all came from landraces..... all of them. no exceptions.
the difference is how there grown, lol...
take any bagseed
take any elite seed
plant the elite seed somewhere safe, outdoors, and walk away
germ the bagseed as you normally would, and grow that fucker indoors like it was the LAST mj plant known to man... baby that fucker, and baby it good. harvest time, you will be proud and worthy of praise from all your smoke buddies when they see what you did with a bagseed.
come harvest time, you will be in for a rude awakening when you show back up in the field to collect your elite crop.

J

JackTheGrower

I told a friend not to toss the seeds here just a couple days ago they looked at me like I had said something really weird. What is it? There is a bag of weed in every seed..

Sparky 6

sum one posted this i think its true ALL ELITE GENETICS ARE STABILIZED PHENOS AND BACKCROSSES OF (insert drumroll here) BAGSEEDS! all of them! every single one! from WW to TW to Deisel to cheese to hashplant and everything you have ever heard of, is 99.99999999% identical genetically to the shitiest bagseed at the bottom of a pound of shake!
they all came from landraces..... all of them. no exceptions.
the difference is how there grown, lol...
take any bagseed
take any elite seed
plant the elite seed somewhere safe, outdoors, and walk away
germ the bagseed as you normally would, and grow that fucker indoors like it was the LAST mj plant known to man... baby that fucker, and baby it good. harvest time, you will be proud and worthy of praise from all your smoke buddies when they see what you did with a bagseed.
come harvest time, you will be in for a rude awakening when you show back up in the field to collect your elite crop.

Very interesting, and hilarious. I get your point, and you're probably correct. One difference though is that phenotypes can be isolated and encouraged in controlled genetics whereas you don't really know what you'll get with bagseed.

I recently grew two bagseed plants with great success. At least one of them produced a bud so strong, I think it's probably the strongest I've ever smoked. So strong that I want it analyzed to make sure there's nothing wrong there. Anyway, the yield was considerably low when compared to it's positively identified mother.

Not slagging bagseed at all I think it's great. I'm going to continue the genetics of these bagseeds I'm growing actually and see what I can do with them.

pinkskunk

you have obviously never wasted you time growing something out only to yeild half an ounce of spindley hemp looking pot off numerous 12-13 foot trees you "cared for" and "nurtured" all season long....

RudeDog

Veteran
A couple of bagseed plants i flowered under a 300w CFL. They were chopped at 52 days but needed another week or 10 days.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Enjoyable smoke, more so as it cost next to nothing to produce.
100% organic smooth smoke.

Dojo

nice bag seeds...i feel bag seeds are like a lottery...i got a few bag seeds in my first grow going and i tell you what...one of my bag seeds is a little stinker....hehe its been like 3 weeks since seedling and i can already smell it...i wonder if any major strains were discovered by using bag seeds?

Anyways good growing guys it gives this newb somthing to look forward to!:thank you:

Latest posts

Latest posts