What's new

DON'T read if you've spent money on "Girl Scout Cookies"....

SativaBreather

Veteran
yes of course you can get it same as we have US cuts here but every pic ive seen on here or other forums doesn't even look similar. and they as say it smells like cheese.
eitherway.. just an observation. its nice but as you say there are other interesting cuts around.

btw... what did your blue cheese smell like? was it tropical fruit/ pineapple kinda smelling??

Blue cheese is just a shit offering from Big Buddha anyway. I fucking hate cheese, If I could press a button and extinct it I would along with Blues, Killer Skunk, Psychosis and all the other fucking UK boring cheese like shite that all the braindead smokers over here rave about despite never trying fuck all else except Amnesia.
Apart from the few enlightened UK growers and smokers on I see on here, the average Brit is a fucking retard when it comes to top quality genetics. All lazy auto femm cheese kiddy fisher price growers.

sorry rant over

Drue Bleam

Good Cheese is bomb smoke if it's a well grown/flushed/cured sample. I'm pretty hard to please(having grown up in LA surrounded by 'hydro', and then 'kush' craze), the first time I got the real deal I was calling it one of my favorites for a while too. Something about True Skunk lines that still hold to legend. I wish I could say I've sampled more of them.

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
Blue cheese is just a shit offering from Big Buddha anyway. I fucking hate cheese, If I could press a button and extinct it I would along with Blues, Killer Skunk, Psychosis and all the other fucking UK boring cheese like shite that all the braindead smokers over here rave about despite never trying fuck all else except Amnesia.
Apart from the few enlightened UK growers and smokers on I see on here, the average Brit is a fucking retard when it comes to top quality genetics. All lazy auto femm cheese kiddy fisher price growers.

sorry rant over

Its not always the growers its quite often the customers.
I agree though many people seem stuck on these cuts and dont appreciate the variety.
Theres a big bunch of us in the uk growing all different cuts from different parts of the world. I would say its the enlightened few at all.

SativaBreather

Veteran
Its not always the growers its quite often the customers.
I agree though many people seem stuck on these cuts and dont appreciate the variety.
Theres a big bunch of us in the uk growing all different cuts from different parts of the world. I would say its the enlightened few at all.

well I'd like to meet you all
and it is the customers ya right, 3000 strains and the market has been reduced to cheese and amnesia by kids

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
ya right, 3000 strains and the market has been reduced to cheese and amnesia by kids
and a fraction of those 3,000 have been run to their phenotype potential(s). inbreeding breeding ogres with ogres and branding God's creations as our own. look at me, look what i made!
FemaleOgreSketches03.jpg

:biggrin:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
the cheese is great to wow the less informed/experienced smokers. I love the cheese still because I like a smoke that can taste different from one toke to the next...The old Matanuska tundra was awesome for that.

As for "My clone is better than your clone"

It's all just Bellend Cheddar. The elites are all hermie accidents, bagseed and lucky finds from a pack of seeds.

Last edited:

Drue Bleam

I love the cheese still becaus I like a smoke that can tatse different from one toke to the next...The old Matanuska tundra was awesome for that.

It's a good smoke, for the exact reason you just said. Not sure what being 'informed' has to do with wether or not you enjoy a strain... I was stoked as fuck the first time I smoked it. About as stoked as I was the first time I tried the GSC or the GG#4 for that matter. No offense to anyone intended. But a good sample is a good sample, and the Cheese I smoked was awesome.:smoker:

SativaBreather

Veteran
I thought he was working off your avatar. :)

lol does look a little similar

dont get me wrong people, the proper exodus cheese grown well is potent and full flavoured BUT when it becomes THE ONLY thing the whole friggin country wants alongside Amnesia, then you start to develop a hatred of it. I do anyway.
Would be great if some GSC and GG#4 would find its way over here and smash the cheddar out the water

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
It's a good smoke, for the exact reason you just said. Not sure what being 'informed' has to do with wether or not you enjoy a strain... I was stoked as fuck the first time I smoked it. About as stoked as I was the first time I tried the GSC or the GG#4 for that matter. No offense to anyone intended. But a good sample is a good sample, and the Cheese I smoked was awesome.:smoker:

Really what I meant was people who are impressed by something that you have to wrap in three layers and can still smell in your pocket.... Could be mediocre weed, but because it stinks they think its the shit and they turn their nose up at some nevs haze....

SativaBreather

Veteran
Really what I meant was people who are impressed by something that you have to wrap in three layers and can still smell in your pocket.... Could be mediocre weed, but because it stinks they think its the shit and they turn their nose up at some nevs haze....

exactly and on the flip side no matter how shit u grow people will buy your cheese so it attracts a lot of shit growers too

Drue Bleam

exactly and on the flip side no matter how shit u grow people will buy your cheese so it attracts a lot of shit growers too

Yeah, like OG. Fucking bums me out. The herb I got in high school was of a better growing quality consistently. Not to mention the genetics were usually not watered down the way they are now.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Neville's Haze is the fucking shit. My buddy was supplying Corner Stone in Eagle Rock with theirs...

One of my fave ever smokes was the "Phoenix" from JLP. It was made by crossing seeds rescued from the floor after dutchgrowns bust in NL during her Nevs/SSH breeding project.

Last edited:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
indabonga, You are way off on your thinking. I will put any TLO grown bud up against any of your top synthetic chemical grown bud any day of the week. The flavor, potency and bag appeal are off the charts compared to synthetic chemical bud. It does not matter how long you flush/how careful you are. I can tell immediately on smoking if it was grown with sythetics. It is like night and day and your ignorance is shining thru when you make that statement about organically grown TLO bud.

Lol idiot

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think the cut from Rigger is the Forum Cut, but that's even better that you had yours before. I heard about that scavenger hunt Krunch Bubble(if I remember hearing right) set up. Thank you for the kind words. We still have the wings, they rule. We are doing side by side tests with different bulbs and hoods for flowering, but our mothers are going to have one over them always. I'm still building my rep/putting up enough posts... so no PMs just yet. I want to take my time, not just throw up a bunch of comments/posts. Schrews said to hit him up though, we have big things planned. Checkout our motherlode gardens project he has in his signature. Cheers!

Will do I'll hit up Schrews with a PM...good luck you two keep killing it!