What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DON'T read if you've spent money on "Girl Scout Cookies"....

miscbrah3284

Veteran
if cookiefams original cuts didnt hermie as all fuck all day and their packs always full of nanners and seeds there wouldnt be better cuts like the forum, platinum, and animal out there that are way more fire than the original....you can see what theyre doing from a business standpoint but a select few in here dont seem to see it, theyre rich regardless

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
if cookiefams original cuts didnt hermie as all fuck all day and their packs always full of nanners and seeds there wouldnt be better cuts like the forum, platinum, and animal out there that are way more fire than the original....you can see what theyre doing from a business standpoint but a select few in here dont seem to see it, theyre rich regardless

so have you smoked the original?

Drue Bleam

Instagram intentionalmisuse for a few good pictures of the Forum Cut. I'm new here, but if you check out any my buddy Schrews threads you can see some cookies shots also. I made a profile to be able to post on our mutual projects. The cut we've worked with, we got out of Santa Cruz. It was claimed that ten different cuts were filtered through, to find 'the original' that we received. So as far as origin, I have no clue. As far as flavor and growing it, it's amazing. Unfortunately most of the samples I've seen have been pulled early or pumped up with all kinds of garbage. It needs more time than people usually give it, and it doesn't need much more than some House & Garden A and B. We also grow Hardcore OG and we were lucky enough to grab ten cuts of the Gorilla Glue #4 by Standard Seeds at the cup. We made the decision, that of our 18 mother plants, we are only keeping two of the original 9 cookies moms. We plan on switching over to GG and Hardcore for the most part. We are keeping those two moms because it truly is a special plant, where it came from and the hype surrounding it concern me little.

Drue Bleam

Gsc is nothing special even compated to exodus cheese lol

I agree that Exodus Cheese is something special too. I had some amazing samples grown out of Santa Rosa, that I was lucky enough to sample. Easily up there as one of my favorite strains of all time. Doesn't make Cookies any less than, the quality of Cheese I've seen has gone down over the years unfortunately. I was lucky to grow a Exodus dominant pheno of the Cheesequake last year outdoors, and it was amazing. I haven't grown Exodus myself, and I haven't had a good sample in a while. Whereas the GSC I grow with Schrews is some the finer herb I smoke regularly. There is so much amazing herb out there, depending on your local and sources it's kind of pointless to hate on one genetic. The people 'responsible' for it concerns me little, Berner, the hype, the bullshit seed offerings, what the fuck ever. If you have a good cut and you enjoy growing/smoking it then kudos. If the same applies for another strain for you then kudos as well. Try smoking some with coffee, it's bliss. :2cents:

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
^ youre a parasite on the system my man, and you've got a lot of learning to do about what's really important in life. 10 bucks says youre the most unhappy dude because materialism overtook your life lol

Do you know what size shoe box holds exactly $100k in $20's?

I dont, because I only put away $100 bills....:biggrin:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
^LOL..almost as funny as homie who thinks exodus cheese is better than cooks. some funny cats here. I'm not a fan of the way cookiefam is handling their seed release and the murky backstory behind the cut….but berners circle also has Sherbet, the "Y", Snowman, Cherry Kush, Cherry Pie, Florida aka Triangle, and a couple other very popular bay area strains, so educate yourself before you look like an idiot rarewankness.

Drue Bleam

^ youre a parasite on the system my man, and you've got a lot of learning to do about what's really important in life. 10 bucks says youre the most unhappy dude because materialism overtook your life lol

Rather unhappy post yourself Team Microbe. Hating on Cali or Cookies is stupid, pointless, and transparent to say the least. If you like to grow one strain over another, do it. What is your beef even? GSC itself? The mystery surrounding it's origins? The people who promoted it? The price it fetches? The hype? This is much like the OG controversy, everyone has a rather uninformed angry opinion. Wish so many weren't so prideful and negative. As far as saying that it's not good herb, or that it's schwag compared to other things(I'm assuming you grow), it's really a matter of preference and what you have access to. I was lucky and got a cut that I love. Is it the end all dankest strain ever, not likely. Does it suck, far from it. :joint:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
the people who hate on GSC, cookiefam, and petty shit like the "way berner raps" all sound like a bunch of jealous little prissy gossip girls hating on people doing better than them. most of them haven't even grown or smoked real cuts…and if they have more power to them but at the end of the day its all SUBJECTIVE opinion!! GSC is on my top 3 for sure, ultimate best? no, but its some of favorite smoke, forum, animal, platinum, thin mint, ogkb they all taste awesome, no bland flavorless blackberry kush type smoke…. and have superior bag appeal to 95%+ of strains out there.

Drue Bleam

^"Fuckin' A' Cotton." Blackberry is not my favorite bay area strain at all. Looks great though, almost like all that 'purple haze' crap you get from the warehouse ops. Flavor is almost non-existent in both.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I got the forum cut from a cool dude here....I accidently crossed it with UK Cheese, the test results from SC Labs are above I hope you can read it. It tested at about, THC @ 23.7% Total Active Cannabinoids tested at 25.7%....shit was fire as far as I was concerned and anyone that hit it was pretty much in agreement..I even donated a few packs here to the Bay.....some peeps got it and loved it!

Note: When I filled out the test sheet I just put OG Kush instead of GSC....I wasn't selling it..it was all headstash and for friends so I didn't give a shit but it it WAS the Forum Cut x UK Cheese.

The seeds I sent in I "think" I called "Dirty Girl Scout"....can't remember exactly...

Drue Bleam

:tiphat:megayields! Great to see you on this thread man, I'm Schrews business partner, always enjoy your posts. Is that 'Rigger's' cookie cut going around SC that you crossed it with? Also, you have a UK Cheese male? Super jelly.

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
at the end of the day its all SUBJECTIVE opinion!! ...forum, animal, platinum, thin mint, ogkb they all taste awesome, no bland flavorless blackberry kush type smoke…. and have superior bag appeal to 95%+ of strains out there.
yes, subjective opinions are everywhere aren't they!
:laughing:

RoadRash

Do you know what size shoe box holds exactly $100k in $20's?

I dont, because I only put away $100 bills....:biggrin:

You say that like it's a Good Thing. :woohoo:

Just kidding. I sold a lathe last week, guy handed me $4020 for an used Lathe and some tools. Got a bunch of those new Benji's.

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
^LOL..almost as funny as homie who thinks exodus cheese is better than cooks. some funny cats here. I'm not a fan of the way cookiefam is handling their seed release and the murky backstory behind the cut….but berners circle also has Sherbet, the "Y", Snowman, Cherry Kush, Cherry Pie, Florida aka Triangle, and a couple other very popular bay area strains, so educate yourself before you look like an idiot rarewankness.

Tbh you probs wouldnt know the exodus if you even saw it. Its hard enough to get the real cut in the uk
Im not dissing any other strains because we all have our poison but exo, is still up there with the best 20 years plus after it was found.

Latest posts

Latest posts