What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Donald WANTS a new jet, who's chipping in?

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awe that sucks man.AMGs are bad ass cars.my uncle recently totalled his mint 76 or 78 corvette.i guess those are pretty rare by you.

The AMG had Gullwings right?
No SH,,,
it was a CLK droptop,,,,,gull wings are serious money,,,
Gutted for your uncle,,
I love the corvettes especially the old two tones,,red and white etc,,
Out of my league mate,m
Big money for those over here,,,,,s2

shithawk420

Veteran
No SH,,,
it was a CLK droptop,,,,,gull wings are serious money,,,
Gutted for your uncle,,
I love the corvettes especially the old two tones,,red and white etc,,
Out of my league mate,m
Big money for those over here,,,,,s2

Actually not too much over here.i could get one here for 15000 easy.now a Dodge Daytona will cost $1,00000 easy.thats what I want.that engine bros

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Actually not too much over here.i could get one here for 15000 easy.now a Dodge Daytona will cost $1,00000 easy.thats what I want.that engine bros

Corvette I means in either late 50s to early 60s and some came with factory hard tops ,,,two tones ( models I’ve seen) were red with white sides and blue with white sides,,,,beautiful looking things and easy over $100k over here,,
DD is a beast,,,
driving license gone over with that in no time,lol,,,,s2

shithawk420

Veteran
Corvette I means in either late 50s to early 60s and some came with factory hard tops ,,,two tones ( models I’ve seen) were red with white sides and blue with white sides,,,,beautiful looking things and easy over $100k over here,,
DD is a beast,,,
driving license gone over with that in no time,lol,,,,s2

Ohh.i was lucky and knew a dealer who got busted in the 80s with 50 vetteds.guy was vette crazy.i think he might have one or two in a a trailer.hes ol mafia and I'm not gonna ask him.hes family and it's not my business.fuck he's still has some awesome cars though.the least is a Chevy Vega lol

Three Berries

cbef37f348603c69d2dd92b2a6173d0aac3aa63ad62dc7e0f79e1131c1eed05f.png

h.h.

Veteran
My mafia HA enforcer friends asked me not to post their shit on social media.

h.h.

Veteran
What's that supposed to mean? Are you insinuating I'm lying? Well I can prove everything I say is true.jeeze sorry I derailed your thread dude.im out

Not at all. I have no doubt you gave a HA enforcer a place to stay when you were 5.

shithawk420

Veteran
Not at all. I have no doubt you gave a HA enforcer a place to stay when you were 5.

Actually he was a Joliet outlaw but I doubt anyone would know who they are.and he stayed with me 3 years ago before he died.i knew him since I was 5.

h.h.

Veteran
Actually he was a Joliet outlaw but I doubt anyone would know who they are.and he stayed with me 3 years ago before he died.i knew him since I was 5.

That makes more sense. Perhaps they’re not as tight lipped as the angels.

Brother Nature

Also, I'd be more than happy to donate some money to Mr. Donald Mallards new jet, though I'm quite surprised his old one needs replacement.