What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Donald WANTS a new jet, who's chipping in?

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man,your guys hate for the man has made you blind.hes got hotels that rake in millions a month.even if he doesn't personally have the cash Id bet the Old Trump money has stocks and gold bonds worth a lot of money that he could take.im broke but I've dined with the fat cats.they don't tell you where there money is

Yes,,,
hidden wealth is huge over here also,,
guy with a $3k car but lives in a $6Million home etc etc,,,
can only imagine the depth of hidden wealth in the USA ,,

shithawk420

Veteran
Yes,,,

Exactly.thank you.hows your Porsche man? I was just reminiscing about my buddies V12 Jag.scared the shit out of me lol

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Yes,,,

living in a 6 million dollar house is not "hiding your wealth"...but, driving a $3k car is a good start to being wealthy.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Yeah except the super rich pay way less compared to us normal people in taxes.thanks to the democrats

both parties cater to money. wasting your time trying to convince anyone it is only the Democrats. I'm a Republican, and I don't buy that shit, nor does anyone else with any common sense & the ability to read & comprehend...

shithawk420

Veteran
both parties cater to money. wasting your time trying to convince anyone it is only the Democrats. I'm a Republican, and I don't buy that shit, nor does anyone else with any common sense & the ability to read & comprehend...

Lol I agree.im just spitting the rhetoric of people around me.they are not stupid people.not as smart as me though.im just playing this game cause I'm bored and had a couple drinks.i hope nobody takes what I say personally.i think we can all agree this world is fucked though

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i think we can all agree this world is fucked though

i am reminded of an old Russian man i saw on tv once, playing chess in a square in Moscow after the Soviet Union collapsed. the tv personality asked him the difference before and after the fall of the Iron Curtain. he thought for a moment and said "before, the situation was serious, but not hopeless. now, it is hopeless, but not serious..." this was pre-Putin, however. but i DO agree that it looks bad, and will cheerfully smoke a bowl in agreement. 🖖

shithawk420

Veteran
i am reminded of an old Russian man i saw on tv once, playing chess in a square in Moscow after the Soviet Union collapsed. the tv personality asked him the difference before and after the fall of the Iron Curtain. he thought for a moment and said "before, the situation was serious, but not hopeless. now, it is hopeless, but not serious..." this was pre-Putin, however. but i DO agree that it looks bad, and will cheerfully smoke a bowl in agreement. 🖖

I doubt it's coincidence the best chess players in the world come from Eastern Europe.ive seen it a few times but I saw Moscow on the Hudson again.great movie.thats what real communism was like.also White nights was good.i believe it was a true story.anyone who supports communism is either stupid or a tyrant

h.h.

Veteran
Lol I agree.im just spitting the rhetoric of people around me.they are not stupid people.not as smart as me though.im just playing this game cause I'm bored and had a couple drinks.i hope nobody takes what I say personally.i think we can all agree this world is fucked though

It’s a great world with a few side effects.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I doubt it's coincidence the best chess players in the world come from Eastern Europe.

you might have trouble convincing the folks in Norway of that. Magnus Carlsen has been world champion since 2013, and held the title for a bit a few years earlier as well. and...no human has beaten a computer in a chess tournament in 15 years. Gary Kasparov, ranked possibly as best ever, was beaten by IBMs Deep Blue, way back in 1997 i think...

shithawk420

Veteran
it's goals as written sound good, but people fuck everything up. always have, since Adam & Eve got kicked out of govt housing for violations....

I don't understand.are you saying something about religion getting kicked out of court? Serious question.

shithawk420

Veteran
you might have trouble convincing the folks in Norway of that. Magnus Carlsen has been world champion since 2013, and held the title for a bit a few years earlier as well. and...no human has beaten a computer in a chess tournament in 15 years. Gary Kasparov, ranked possibly as best ever, was beaten by IBMs Deep Blue, way back in 1997 i think...

Yeah i think your right.your knowledge is pretty impressive.i genuinely respect you.

I'm a good chess player and honestly the best players I've ever played were prisoners.i was playing this baby killer in jail and he said to me " you'll never beat me 3 times in a row".well I did beat him and he wanted to fight.this guy is doing life and I'm still fighting my case.i could of fucked him up but it was not worth catching a new charge over chess.anyway my point is the most fucked up people are good at chess in my experience

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Yeah i think your right.your knowledge is pretty impressive.i genuinely respect you.

I'm a good chess player and honestly the best players I've ever played were prisoners.i was playing this baby killer in jail and he said to me " you'll never beat me 3 times in a row".well I did beat him and he wanted to fight.this guy is doing life and I'm still fighting my case.i could of fucked him up but it was not worth catching a new charge over chess.anyway my point is the most fucked up people are good at chess in my experience

folks in prison get good because they have time to spend learning. if i was in prison and the guy i was playing said that, i think i'd lose the second match just in case he fucked up in the third... 😃

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Exactly.thank you.hows your Porsche man? I was just reminiscing about my buddies V12 Jag.scared the shit out of me lol

Hey SH,,,
last one been gone a few years,,,,guy took it to New Zealand,,,,,
Then had a Mercedes 55 AMG that got totalled when I was stationary just before Xmas 2020,,,s2

shithawk420

Veteran
Hey SH,,,
last one been gone a few years,,,,guy took it to New Zealand,,,,,
Then had a Mercedes 55 AMG that got totalled when I was stationary just before Xmas 2020,,,s2

Awe that sucks man.AMGs are bad ass cars.my uncle recently totalled his mint 76 or 78 corvette.i guess those are pretty rare by you.

The AMG had Gullwings right?

shithawk420

Veteran
folks in prison get good because they have time to spend learning. if i was in prison and the guy i was playing said that, i think i'd lose the second match just in case he fucked up in the third... 😃

Eh, he was a skinny old pedo who was literally fucked in the head.i wasn't shook.i just wanted to see if I could beat him.i haven't played my dad in a long time but he used to get chess magazines in prison.ive only beat him a few times.

Latest posts

Latest posts