What's new

Dogs acting strange(ly) today - May 1

RooR HeaD

It ended up rainin all day in buffalo hear my dog was not so much actin afraid but he was very aggresive and mean to anyone but me and my dad but i own him and feed him everyday and my dad well lets just say u would respect him to big guy he is! so i dont know why he was actin this way he hates rain so that might b it but he has never been that mean he was growlin at the ohter dogs at the park with his teeth out and doin that real mean dog bark and my dogs a bull terrier so him actin that way is not a good thing cuase he could really hert another person or another dog.

im suprised i read this thread right now thinkin about how he was all day.

RooR HeaD

oh yea also he has not been wantin to walk like something is gonna happen outside hes young and healthy and is normal in the house but when hes out walkin these past 2 days he has not been himself. and come to find out a lil kid was hit by a car not to far away by were he walks and passed away. and alot of other bad things have been happenin to people i know. serious things not just stupid lil things.

biggertom

A lot of smart people were able to save themselves during the last big sunami because they watched the strange behaviour of the animals
You have to watch the BIRDS!!!
The birds saw their food, the fish, being distressed by the underwater earthquake. The birds headed for the hills. The other animals saw the birds heading for the hills, so they headed there too. They watched the BIRDS!:nanana:

Last edited:

soniq

Hmmmmm... nothing from my radar or from my animals' either...... can't say I noticed anything today.

Birds definitely have instinct. Though I can't rightly watch captive birds head for the hills, lol. My cockatiel Lucky is super-sensitive to "things" though. He was a-ok today , nothing out of the ordinary.

I did have extraordinary cravings for herb today, more than i've craved it in a year. Can't due to UA.

P

pine boy

Me and my dog hang out alot. Yesterday she was abnormally sharp and would just look at me and bark.I took her to work, gave her treats,went boarding.
She acted like she wanted something.I even said someting to the wife about her acting wierd

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
CLASSY, funny you brought that up i have 2 huge dogs that are never afraid of anything and this morning their acting afraid to go outside..i figured maybe a bear or mtn. lion might be around..trust in the animals senses!! peace

PiffGuru

I feel like time is moving slowly.. but that's probably just the bowl of kif I just smoked :)
But seriously I believe I watched a show about earthquakes the other day and the big one that usually happens near San Fransisco every 100-200 years is like 80 years overdue.. they say it is going to happen sooner or later.

Latest posts

Latest posts