What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dog the "Bud" Hunter

OldLurker

ya i thought that would be alot to haha.
ah nice shots they are getting fat that rock bud looks delish brotha
almost there . Gl

MMAJAY

Sup dog. I have watched your grows for some time and you have a class act. I only do outdoor ak47 grows but maybe some day i will do a good indoor. I done indoor hydro 20 years ago , yes i am an old timer. I done indoors just when they first came popular. When i was growin inside we didnt have internet for info it was all from books and common knowlege. Your bud does look purty and i sure would like a zip to sample,lol..I just wanted to shout out and say great Job!!!!

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Hey dudes thanks for your comments

out of rep for 24, but will hit you up when I can

Stoneroad

No worries dude, For odor control. I use metered sprayers ( glade I think) and I also have 2 Can 150 carbon filters
picture.php

Buddah

Thanks man, Elite eh? well I have access to alot. I have yet to grow out my am haze yet, I have some here

Disco
Thanks bro

Old Lurker

Thanks man, pics do no do it justice, they look great, nice solid buds, good frost for 5

MMAJAY

Thanks dude, much appreciated, I would not be the grower I am today with the old WWW, anyways thanks for poppin in

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
now w/ just yet U a forklift and we can move whole palletz of plantz@ time.......killer growshow.....bro....................:joint:

rightUP there w/ the bigtime..........

Dr Dog

Veteran
Thanks Yort.

One of the dudes that helps me in there is built like a forklift... So I can use him

Hopefully the better, I am anxiously awaiting the next batch

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:lurk:
wattup brotha,just slidin thru to smoke some of this snowcap with you...peace-T-

Dr Dog

Veteran
Yo Tona

Thanks brother, Always snow caps somewhere in Cannada, always a good time

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
doG
Im on my way out but im taggin this so i can return and read thru all nine pages.. Looks killa from what i can see.. peace.

sack

I

icmag.is.#1

That's one hell of a filter! How big is the exhaust fan??

Nice OP

Dr Dog

Veteran
Geek USA\
Thanks man, I am honored you found it too. Take care

Disco, never heard of it, but if If I run across them sometime, I may try them, but the glade one works just fine too, I even have them at home.

Sacko
Thanks man, judging by your rep, I take it you like it. Thanks bro

icmag
Thanks dude, that is 150 being pulled on by a 1266 cfm 10" inline mixed flow duct fan

Vespatian

There are two types of ganja farmers; Those that need forkilfts, and those that don't.

Looks like you could use one.

Nice work.

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Wazz up Dog? Just saw your thread.... Holy shit!!!!!!
I think The Natureboy says it best,
2375254148_3201d51045_o.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Do your thang man, we'll be watchin!. Peace....D

Dr Dog

Veteran
Vespatian

Yeah, a forklift would be pretty badass, but I guess I would be one of them that would need them.

Big D
To be the man, you have to beat the man

Kronikal

Hey Mate, welcome to the thread

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Damn DD, Its been awhile man. I was looking for ol friends threads and came across this.........Holy shit Bro! You really stepped up your growing man. Very impressed bro,......I mean all I can say is wow!!

Much respect for DD!

Everyone else has said it all Dr. Dog, looks great.

I'm going to roll one up after seeing all that.

I'll be over here in the shadows. Peace. :joint:

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey D

Thanks man, yeah a few things have changed for me over the last few years. But I am taking all in stride, thanks for teh kind words bro

Besidehimself

Thanks man, I am rolling one now