What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dog the "Bud" Hunter

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
doin my best

The best thing is the containers they get watered every third or so day, so I dont need to be in there all the time, i really notice the difference

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey Lurker

Dont really smell much in there, vortex takes it away. Thanks for stopping by

Dr Dog

Veteran
Old Lurker, lol
It would smell great in there brother, when I burn one it smells good LOL. But there is so much air movement in there, it is crazy, you cannot talk on a cell phone, sounds like you are storm chasing

BR
Thanks bro, I hoping they pack it on, but I will be back in there soon, So another update coming soon, with hopefully some fatter buds

OldLurker

sup dog:wave:
hope the garden is getting fat for ya
quick question
how much you expecting off these plants in the picture? ( dried)
picture.php

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey Old Lurker

It is starting to fatten up, I should have an update again soon.

Not sure hate to count my chickens, but quite a bit I would think, I still dont have the full room rolling yet, might be a few more weeks, and I will 30 lights goin

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Damn nice setup dog....bet it feels great standin in the middle of the grow (prob smells twice as good:D)...Peace bro

Dr Dog

Veteran
Thanks spicoli

It does feel good, once I got my whole room rolling, I will get some aerial shots from 20 ft above

Mr.Bill

Nice update doc. Starting to look tasty in there. I really like the the shots where it shows the trichs walking way out on the fan leaves. Makes me have hashy dreams.

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey Guys

Mr Bill

I like that too, really stands out on teh plants

Antimatter and Mrmcbean, thanks for stoppin in, safety the name of the game

Dr Dog

Veteran
a couple more from tonight

a couple more from tonight

Rockbud

picture.php

Romulan x trainwreck
picture.php

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
i like rockbud...damm ur strains are nice bro..... dog the elite strain hunter!!!!

do u run an Amnasia Haze cut also........the so called core cut is one of my fav. all time

Latest posts

Latest posts