What's new

Dog Pheromones To Hide Smell?

supermanlives

Veteran
good luck trying to fool a well trained dog. you cant hide the smell with another smell. the dog just smells whatever you are trying to use as a masking agent and your weed. an example is coffee if you use coffee the dog just smells coffee and weed.

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My feelings are it might make the dog act like he had found something if he started acting frantic, thus giving them reason to get a warrant and search the vehicle. I wouldn't be spraying anything that would get the dog excited.......

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
My feelings are it might make the dog act like he had found something if he started acting frantic, thus giving them reason to get a warrant and search the vehicle. I wouldn't be spraying anything that would get the dog excited.......

that's true. cops are also trained to guage a dogs reaction. if a dog smells something and back pedals(due to cayenne peppers or something to repel their nose). than the cops pick up on that shit to and it's basically the same as a hit.

mrnikoboo

People get nuts with this drug dog stuff. These dogs are not as nearly dependable as people think . I have had two occasions, in my dreams of course, separate k9's (one with muddy paws,,,bastard) tore apart my car and home. The car I had a huge steam roller under the back bench full of resin and smell , didn't find it.
My house had all types of shit, they found it but no thanks to the dog.
It depends on the dogs recent training. Drug dogs need to smell drugs every day, every week to keep them on target.When im in chicago, the dogs can probably smell the thc in my pee because they know the smell well. When your out in the country, sherrif ext, I like to think the dog is not as sharp....

oh and turkey bag, layer of vaseline, then seran wrap work well.

real ting

just spread cannabis bits all over the house or car... the doggie will alert on EVERYPLACE you put it.. use stems, dust, leaves... anything

I hope you're joking.

Even if you were, imagine if someone took you seriously?

Why do people post bullshit like this? It's the security forum not the stoned ideas forum.

Latest posts

Latest posts