What's new

Does your cat smoke weed?

Tynehead Tom

I ones knew a guy with a rat. He would blow smoke to the corner where the cages was.. The rat came out of his house and stood up to inhale! True story.

one of my friends had a huge pet rat named Monty. He would take it every where he went. One day I was helping him move and behind one of his bedroom side tables we found a little rat stash spot where Monty had stashed some peach pits and a few other food items as well as dozens of nibbled on roaches. The biggest find was a near 3 gram chunk of hash with the corner nibbled off LOL
Monty would sit on my budddy's shoulder whenever we were toking so pretty sure he liked to get stoned.

I had a cat for many years that would climb the couch to sit near my shoulder, sticking his face next to mine when I was smoking a joint. He would also take a hit off the joint end but he rarely over indulged LOL

every rottweiller I have had , harrasses me for stems when I am trimming. they just shredd them up though I am sure they get something out of it or they wouldn't be harrassing me LOL

:yay:

shithawk420

Veteran
My buddies cat eats joints and practically sucks rolling papers up like a vacuum.one time he stole half a joint and stuck his toy rat in my shoe like a barter lol

I had a cat who was banished to the garage for never using the pan (adopted stray) but he was such a buddy. Actually two cats, but the other wanted to be outside all day and talk to strangers.

I would always chain smoke in the garage. When I took a factory job, my one cat would chew on my fingers when I got home from work. It dawned on me that he was jonesin for nicotine. Made me feel like such a POS.

The other cat would hang around for weed, and run away from cigarettes.

Both of those cats lived more than 20 years. I miss the hell out of both of them!

A roomate's dog would always steal bread and sweets. She was "the carb queen". When she would steal entire trays of brownies, she usually pissed herself all day and looked awful. It happened several times over the years.... The dog seeked the pot brownies....
One time she stole a whole tray of brownies, and then puked 10 mins later.
^^ she then picked up a toy, and ran around doing a "happy squeal" for the entire day. It was the happiest dog I have ever seen in my life.
Like when you get home from work and the dog is happy to see you... Imagine that for 6 hours!

^^^ also, she was the cutest thing when she was guilty.. I always looked forward to punishing her..... You would find a chewed up bread bag and pick it up; and she would have her ears back, bobbing her head left and right while avoiding eye contact.

The carb queen was a fatass, but she could get on top of the fridge, in the oven, and in upper cabinets. We never intentionally gave the dog weed, she was just really mischievous.