What's new

Does your cat smoke weed?

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
Not smoke or ashes, but he helps me trim by sneaking fan leave when I am not looking. In the morning when I check the grow room, he waits at the door to get the fan leaf I usually give him. I think it is a cat thing that they like to eat the leaves. Is there enough THC on one fan leaf to get the cat high?

shithawk420

Veteran
Well yeah they do get higher when they eat it cuase their stomachs have different enzymes to metaboliz and absorb it.but a fan leaf?I honestly don't know.if catnip is like crack to cats its deffinitly possible.my buddies cat actually likes it when he blows smoke in its face but I've never seen a cat like his.he really is a one of a kind.I don't advocate blowing any smoke of any kind at animals

shithawk420

Veteran
I agree mikell.but I swear this cat likes smoke.he steals roaches and CIG butts.I don't know what he does with them when he steals them but I swear its true.I'll post a pic when I can.this is no t a normal cat

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Well yeah they do get higher when they eat it cuase their stomachs have different enzymes to metaboliz and absorb it.but a fan leaf?I honestly don't know.if catnip is like crack to cats its deffinitly possible.my buddies cat actually likes it when he blows smoke in its face but I've never seen a cat like his.he really is a one of a kind.I don't advocate blowing any smoke of any kind at animals

Well fan leaves can have resin on them but typically a very small amount, so small that you'd have to look for it with a 30x loupe. So depending on how sensitive their systems are it's possible cats could get high from eating some fan leaves. A more likely result is it would settle their stomachs which is why cats typically eat grass. :)

HempKat

Veteran
I agree mikell.but I swear this cat likes smoke.he steals roaches and CIG butts.I don't know what he does with them when he steals them but I swear its true.I'll post a pic when I can.this is no t a normal cat

I had a cat that was like that but not with roaches or cig butts though. It was only when he was young, still his first year, he liked to grab odd things and stash them in this spot he had in the corner of one of the rooms, under a chair. One time he nabbed a 5lb bag of potatoes (it only had 2 small potatoes left in it). It was a hilarious sight as he tried to run off with it. He had the open end in his mouth and he had to hold his head way up and tilted upwards to get the bag just barely off the ground and he kept bumping into things because he couldn't see in front of him because of how he had to hold his head.

CannaBrix

@ Sam

Same thing with my cat. I actually proposed the idea of an automated feline trimmer. I can give my cat a bud and the fan leaves will be gone! Buds perfectly in tact. Only problem are the petioles stay put.

Also my buddies cat is fucked up. This little grumpy cat will meow relentlessly when it wants a dab. Meow meow meow until he lights his rig, and blows the dab at it. Then it purrs and snugs up next to him.

Both my cats hate the smoke and coughing though.

HempKat

Veteran
He sounds more like a ferret than a cat hempkat! Lol

Or a pack rat :) It was only just that first year, he eventually grew out of it. My guess is he had troubles with claiming food back where he lived before we got him. I figure this was his way of making sure he got his.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran

It was just a general observation from personal experience ;) Some cats are quite odd though.

floralheart

Veteran

I blew $1.50 and got my cat some fresh catnip from the farmer's market this morning. He got spun up in the curtains, clawed up some pro mix bails, clawed up the ottoman and picked a fight with another cat.

They go nuts

Sovereign

One of ours is a fuckhead and will always steal mammas little jar and pipe and lighter...if he can sneak it...if not then he will nonchalantly get between us and the pipe or grinder ...but idk i donot think his smoking it..he does take the lighters too...but no thumbs...? so hes just being a Dick! He can't even open the lids...no fucking thumbs lol...he will also just plop his fat ass down and take over the computer while we are watching something....he can use the world pipey...and he always wants something to eat. .fuck..

shithawk420

Veteran
Haha! How the hell can a cat steal a jar? But they do.what's interesting is that catnip is part of the mint family and is healthy and theuropudic to humans and calms us down.but its makes cats go batshit crazy.I don't know why

Veggia farmer

I ones knew a guy with a rat. He would blow smoke to the corner where the cages was.. The rat came out of his house and stood up to inhale! True story.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I had an old black cat named Molly or Motzah that I used to get high....she would point her body and face towards me then close her eyes as I blew her a big hit. Then she'd go to sleep or eat. I really miss that cat

Sunshineinabag

Lil ones

Lil ones

Mama may need a toke or two after rearing these lol chits

Corona kittens!

:cathug:
:cathug:

Attachments

• IMG_20200830_065117.jpg
    IMG_20200830_065117.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20200901_070912.jpg